Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

So you guys just hoping the White/Blk, and Blk/Wht pair pop up out of nowhere? or Did they come out recently?

My Internet hasnt been wrking for the last few days.

So you guys just hoping the White/Blk, and Blk/Wht pair pop up out of nowhere? or Did they come out recently?

My Internet hasnt been wrking for the last few days.
the pair that's on fnl now seemed like it just popped up outta no where, so i'm thinking the black and white pair will pop up the same way

so is anyone gonna consider hooping in these? i got a WC to use by the 27th, hoping that blk/white shows up by then lol.

what do the white/royal look like

ah ok preciate it Grizz .. im gon grab the blk/wht & that wht/grey if they release. maybe carolina if they make it to discount

so is anyone gonna consider hooping in these?
I will definitely hoop in them. The OG was great to play in, hopefully these are at least in the same ballpark as far as comfort.

I'll probably try to get a second pair in one of the other colorways at a discount so I don't wreck the black/white ones which are a must for me for nostalgia reasons mostly.

I been referring to these as the white/royal those other ones are more like royal/white to me. Either way, these BETTER release or i'll be hella salty. I plan on 1 pair of these for casual, and 1 grey/white for the courts
pimp.gif

I been referring to these as the white/royal those other ones are more like royal/white to me. Either way, these BETTER release or i'll be hella salty. I plan on 1 pair of these for casual, and 1 grey/white for the courts :pimp:

ok that pic u quoted is the pair i had pictured in my head lol. yeah ill def get those but blk/wht is a must

I dont think they'll go on sale, I do think they'll be easily attainable. Probably not have any restrictions on line for promo codes then once average sizes are gone they'll be marked down.
Just like NK said, no need to rush, all those will go on sale, just like the Melo 1.5 eventually...they are not going anywhere. 

They probably will go on sale, but had to get these black/white ones. Still remember having these back in college, loved these shoes. Used a coupon and winner's reward, so came out to about $95 shipped. If they go on sale, will pick up another pair.

Even for $109 I still feel as if I should have waited because they do seem like they will sit.

Last edited:

Will pass for now, waiting on sale further down the line.
Normally I would wait on something like this as well, but I have been looking forward to these for a long time and would rather lock up my size now. For me these are just one of "those" shoes that I want on release day and with this price I was all over it.

They probably will go on sale, but had to get these black/white ones. Still remember having these back in college, loved these shoes. Used a coupon and winner's reward, so came out to about $95 shipped. If they go on sale, will pick up another pair.
Wait what? You used a coupon and WC, not working here, they removed the combinations a month a go, how did you do that magic?

Let us all kno how they are confort wise compared to the ogs and previous retros

Last edited:
Wait what? You used a coupon and WC, not working here, they removed the combinations a month a go, how did you do that magic?

Still works on mobile, used the combo for the white/blue Mutombos two weeks ago. Came out to $74.99 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom