Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

Have those launched on FNL and Oneness only?

Online? JD Sports, Jimmy Jazz, couple of the footsites (EB, Champs), Shoe Palace...All have them up...

The black pair is all over the place...The white / grey pair is starting to turn up at most places too...I’m sure as all the local malls / stores start opening they’ll all have them in stock too...

F2B8AC38-9A0C-4880-BB89-2B4885C86CCF.jpeg

Online? JD Sports, Jimmy Jazz, couple of the footsites (EB, Champs), Shoe Palace...All have them up...

The black pair is all over the place...The white / grey pair is starting to turn up at most places too...I’m sure as all the local malls / stores start opening they’ll all have them in stock too...

thank you! Debating if I should get the white/grey pair!

thank you! Debating if I should get the white/grey pair!

I say hold for discounts man...These aren’t going anywhere and good deals should start showing up as a result...

Grey pair is nice but I think I’m good unless the OG White / Black pair actually ever drops again...

Thanks

I would def do that, just don't own a pair of the 6's at the moment

I went true to size on the pants, and one size up on the shirt for a little oversized look, hope this helps
I say hold for discounts man...These aren’t going anywhere and good deals should start showing up as a result...

Grey pair is nice but I think I’m good unless the OG White / Black pair actually ever drops again...

will probably do that!

They’re def more comfortable than the last batch of Retros. I went half size down again and they fit me great. Def not worth the MSRP.
Over half of the stuff JB/Nike puts out isn’t worth MSRP. Bought mine with a coupon. But like a lot of things now, it’s all about nostalgia. I’m thinking Cincinnati Bearcats and Kukoc.....never knew Ray Allen wore em. That pic is :pimp:

UNC Blue pair looks to be dried up at most places. Didn’t expect that but I really just want the OG Navy’s.

UNC’s are clean af though. I would worry about all the white but I prob wouldn’t wear em as much anyway.

For some reason they won’t ever make the OG white / maize. 2002 pair were my first Jordans - 2014 version is a mess but nostalgia hits hard. Maybe I’ll buy these and send those to goodwill.

Honestly JB did a terrible job of marketing these.

OG CWs and quality looking nice. I will wait a bit but def cop the white/blue.

I bought the OG blacks for 95 the other day. They are better then the 14' pair but not as much as some people seem to think in my personal opinion. The team 1s mean as much to me as any shoe personally so I'm getting them regardless lol. I went through at least 5 OG pairs of these in various colorways over 20 years ago. Probably more. Just need the White/Black. Weird they aren't dropping them. Gotta think they will before too long.

I’m tempted to grab OG colors that are just sitting around my way, but looking to eat at like $60-$70. Anyone think they’ll drop to that?
I actually decided to hit up my outlet before they closed tonight and got the white obsidian pair for 60 after the 30% off. Probably isn't the pair you are after but they are getting pretty cheap in general. Sitting mostly everywhere.

20221125_180806.jpg

Found OG White/Blacks on Ebay for 75$ in the best shape I've seen in forever and I've been looking for years. No signs of even beginning to separate anywhere. I'm almost confused to as to how. I even put them on and walked around some.

I'm scared to push it though lol

Back
Top Bottom