Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

do some people still not realize what @88JayPizzle  does during every release?

yall should really know by now 
laugh.gif
You got your pair bruh?

WHY?!?!?!? How many times do do ppl have to make this mistake? Stop posting your order confirmation w/ the order # and your shipping address!

If I wanted to, I could call Nike right now and cancel your order and you would have nothing... AND if someone lives close to you they could steal your joints from the mailman before they make it to the door.

:smh:

did I miss something or does that address say grove st\reet san andreas? If thats the case aint NOBODY gonna try and steal that package.

Added to cart on NDC then got an error, refreshed to checkout. Also added to cart on FNL but decided to pass since I didn't have my WC card

Copped a 13 from NDC, on the countdown screen with Eastbay, and I copped a pair for my homie from FNL. This release wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

If I wanted to, I could call Nike right now and cancel your order and you would have nothing... AND if someone lives close to you they could steal your joints from the mailman before they make it to the door.

mean.gif
You are livid...Good luck to those that want these I see know reason to miss em.

Last edited:

Ehh I tried for another size 12 just now and got it in the cart, since I'm a hypebeast I cancelled on both orders. Too easy. So 2 size 12s out there folks.
hello, mister hypebeast, and thank you for adding so much to our glorious niketalk community, have a blessed day

Back
Top Bottom