Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Was able to score a pair on NDC for the first time and thank go because no shot I'm waiting over an hour to check out on Eastbay! Letting go the size 9 on Eastbay if anybodys looking. Hope everybody is able to get a pair of these that wanted one. 

man im in on FNL and it never accepts my WC hate their damn site ....

Its too early to be foolin with CS im going back to bed

thanks NDC 

I find it a little weird that these weren't more hyped up. usually I see a fair number of new or less true Jordan fans wanting blue colored jays cause they feel like they have been copping too many red shoes after like 3 releases. maybe it's the yellow that throws these off for the "masses"

Got my size 13 through Eastbay in reasonable time. Funny how I can't wake up this early for class, but I can wake up effortlessly for a new pair of Jordans 

Woke up late, dont have a twitter, couldnt find any link here for it, googled nikes twitter page @ 8:20, followed the link, added sz 13, waited in line, copped, confirmation email already came in, and im on my girls crappy wifii, either Im lucky or some of y'all just need to hop out of that hour long eastbay and FNL Splash line and do what I did lol.  Goodluck NT fam.  

Last edited:
Finally got onto Finish Line. Only thing sold out is size 7.5 and 9. Keep refreshing that ish! Hopefully I can go back to sleep now. Stay up Nike talk fam!

In a what the F moment, I got a 2 hour wait time on Champs! I should be able to checkout approximately 7:30AM pacific time according to them. Should I stay on the computer or go outside and come back to my computer for that time period? I doubt I can checkout any earlier.

yea NDC has a bunch of pairs! forgot i had a waitlist page open and found that my pair got into cart. I have a size 9 im about to let go!

so how bout those cats who paid $250 on pre-orders 
nerd.gif

was it worth it?

Back
Top Bottom