Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

sounded all sour like u missed some grapes dog
Nah, I'm just stating facts. These are going to sell out instantly while 10 years ago these sat for over a year.
alien.gif

these ain't fly in da hood, but they damn sure ain't sit for a year, soon as they hit $80 they started to vanish from da streets.

to all the ppl saying how they sat on shelves and knocking the ppl who want them... WHO CARES. raging bulls sat olives 9s sat most jordans sat most ppl said they miss the old days going in the store cuz they didnt sell out blah blah blah but when a shoe comes out and your not excited about it you mention how it didnt sell so wel.... ohh the contradictions

But if your not knocking anybody and just stated a fact thats different. Anyone can take this how they want to.

Where Raging Bulls pack sit at?
laugh.gif
some went on sale, i copped 1/2 da pack from stores who were splittin them.

can i be completely honest here?

i dont really care about these because

6pluslany.jpg

quenched my laney thirst years ago...

da irony is these sold BETTER then da laney's did in 2000
laugh.gif

They look ight in those pics, can't wait for official pics.

Now JB needs to bring back them black/gray retro+ IVs 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
haha i'm an idiot and posted those sole-up pics in the Grape V thread, anyway, back into the right thread, definitely going to want 2 pairs, just hoping for tumbled leather, don't mind if they change the JMan, it ain't that serious

Last edited:
I had both the 60+'s and Laney from '00 but they long gone now.
Will be a happy camper to own a fresh '13 pair if not too elusive. :lol:

Last edited:

6pluslany.jpg

da irony is these sold BETTER then da laney's did in 2000 :lol:

It's true, these sold WAY better than the Laney V's in 2000.

My Athletes Foot & Footactions had Laney V's on their $19.99 table sitting outside, NOBODY wanted them. :rofl:

You couldn't give these, Olive IX's, White/Silver V's, or Chutney XIII away back in the day.

I remember I was kind of mad, because I actually waited outside of my local Footaction like 20 minutes prior to them opening (didn't need to and I was the only one there) for them and paid $120.

Regardless, this is a shoe I will buy, for sure.

Last edited:
Different climate my friends. Celebrity sneaker heads, the invention of the sneaker media will hype these beyond belief

6pluslany.jpg

da irony is these sold BETTER then da laney's did in 2000 :lol:

LMAO!!!! THOUGH I DO REMEMBER LANEYS DOING PRETTY GOOD IN NYC AND WERE BOTH FROM THE BX SO IDK... I WAS IN HS AND EVERYONE THAT COULD GET EM GOT EM

I knew a TON of people with the Laney 5s back in the day. I mean dudes could literally have their lunch money for a week and get a pair. :lol:.

They where in heavy rotation in gym classes

Last edited:
Nothing can be compared to the last retro any more.

Different folks, different "culture", different thirst.

Pretty much everyone will be gunning for these come RD, regardless if in a physical package w/ the 11s, or sold alone.

I can see it now..

"You bro, you copping those Blockbuster 5s for Christmas?!?!"

:lol: :smh:

This is one of the rare instances where I wish NT didn't make up such a small percentage of JBs paying customers.

Last edited:

Pretty much everyone will be gunning for these come RD, regardless if in a physical package w/ the 11s, or sold alone.

I can see it now..

laugh.gif
mean.gif
Haha the Blockbuster 5's I sure hope not.  

Honestly though, the problem with sneakers and fashion now and days is that not many people (read kids) have opinions of their own anymore.  All it takes is one semi famous person to wear the shoes, pics get posted on the interwebs, and all the little hipsters rush out to find the "insert celebrity" Jordan #__.  Very few stick to buying what they like that is actually aligned with their sense of style.  For me, these are a pass simply b/c there is always a new release around the corner and I just don't really dig this particular model.  For those who do like them though and some who consider these their "grails" I wish you all the best of luck in copping on RD (I just hope if you DO like a shoe as much as you claim you DO, that you will actually wear them and not set them in a box for five years in your closet).

I can see it now..

laugh.gif
mean.gif
LMFAO ^

Haha the Blockbuster 5's I sure hope not.  

Honestly though, the problem with sneakers and fashion now and days is that not many people (read kids) have opinions of their own anymore.  All it takes is one semi famous person to wear the shoes, pics get posted on the interwebs, and all the little hipsters rush out to find the "insert celebrity" Jordan #__.  Very few stick to buying what they like that is actually aligned with their sense of style.  For me, these are a pass simply b/c there is always a new release around the corner and I just don't really dig this particular model.  For those who do like them though and some who consider these their "grails" I wish you all the best of luck in copping on RD (I just hope if you DO like a shoe as much as you claim you DO, that you will actually wear them and not set them in a box for five years in your closet).
lol exactly everyone be in a snapback these days too...
mean.gif

Yes please let the leather be better then what was on the fire red 5s and the fire red 4s it creases so easily you have to walk the Frankenstein to prevent creasing but either way ill still cop

Back
Top Bottom