Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

These will be had.. Hopefully they make the lightnings happen. I don't want any yellow in the Steels, but ill wait for pics.. :frown:

yup, im going with that they will look better, those are probably rather old samples.

These will be had.. Hopefully they make the lightnings happen. I don't want any yellow in the Steels, but ill wait for pics..
frown.gif
http://theclosetcollectors.com/blog/2005-air-jordan-retro-x-10-steel-yellow-jumpman-sample/

basically confirmes what Kam said about the steels and for the person who couldnt see the steels with yellow here you go 

Dudes in here are a joke. Talking about "These sat 50 years ago and were $2.00 on sale at foot locker, now its gonna be crazy". 

Yes you are correct friend, this is not 20 years ago 30 years ago or 40 years ago, don't nobody wanna hear that anymore beat it with that. The sneaker game has changed accept it or stop buying sneakers. Im old, I remember when NTNY use to let people line up inside where tourneau is at in that lobby just sit there and wait for your sneakers this was our camping. Now dudes have no problem with sitting in the snow with a significant other next to them. Thats cazy but thats what it is now. I dont give a sh** to be honest, because if I love them like these Laney 5s they will be had, even if I have to pay one of these little kids a little extra. Just shut up with your complaining nobody cares, your acting as though everyone was old enough to afford to buy sneakers they wanted when they were 8 years old. Just shut up already.

Tumbled leather..how I miss thee. I looked at that sample pic. The first version had tumbled leather, but it wasn't as pronounced as we see in the pic. Then again, it could be camera tricks that make that tumbled leather look cheap.

now that some 2013 model images have surfaced with that 23 the hype is going to be unreal, like it already wasnt but man
mean.gif

can i get a pair for retail on RD please
eyes.gif

Dudes in here are a joke. Talking about "These sat 50 years ago and were $2.00 on sale at foot locker, now its gonna be crazy". 

Yes you are correct friend, this is not 20 years ago 30 years ago or 40 years ago, don't nobody wanna hear that anymore beat it with that. The sneaker game has changed accept it or stop buying sneakers. Im old, I remember when NTNY use to let people line up inside where tourneau is at in that lobby just sit there and wait for your sneakers this was our camping. Now dudes have no problem with sitting in the snow with a significant other next to them. Thats cazy but thats what it is now. I dont give a sh** to be honest, because if I love them like these Laney 5s they will be had, even if I have to pay one of these little kids a little extra. Just shut up with your complaining nobody cares, your acting as though everyone was old enough to afford to buy sneakers they wanted when they were 8 years old. Just shut up already.
I 2nd this.... I remember when we would leave school on lunch break about 12:30pm and go get the Jordans and go back to school.... Now they are sold out at 5 and 6am.....

the crumbled leather . unlike most i don't like this colorawy never have . but the pics might have changed my mind

i was going to school in nc when these dropped last time...some places they sold out in a week...alot of places they got marked down....the lowest i seen these for marked down back then was 89.99 i dunno bout 20 bucks like some people are saying but they definitely sat in some locations 

Yes you are correct friend, this is not 20 years ago 30 years ago or 40 years ago, don't nobody wanna hear that anymore beat it with that. The sneaker game has changed accept it or stop buying sneakers. Im old, I remember when NTNY use to let people line up inside where tourneau is at in that lobby just sit there and wait for your sneakers this was our camping. Now dudes have no problem with sitting in the snow with a significant other next to them. Thats cazy but thats what it is now. I dont give a sh** to be honest, because if I love them like these Laney 5s they will be had, even if I have to pay one of these little kids a little extra. Just shut up with your complaining nobody cares , your acting as though everyone was old enough to afford to buy sneakers they wanted when they were 8 years old. Just shut up already.

People keep saying post counts and join dates don't matter

33 Posts. Joined 2/2013

I strongly disagree

Back
Top Bottom