Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

I havent heard any news on the "black grapes" and to be honest its way to early to have info on a QS, if we have info on a QS that means its coming out in at least the next 2 months... That means no holiday release, if they do drop....

I havent heard any news on the "black grapes" and to be honest its way to early to have info
on a QS, if we have info on a QS that means its coming out in at least the next 2 months... That means no holiday release, if they do drop....

Alright

(aqua/grape V or whatever you think they are called) mere speculation at this point.

misuse of wordplay is notorious on NT :lol:

Last edited:
I havent heard any news on the "black grapes" and to be honest its way to early to have info on a QS, if we have info on a QS that means its coming out in at least the next 2 months... That means no holiday release, if they do drop....
what qs have you heard about possibly for may 

People keep saying post counts and join dates don't matter

33 Posts. Joined 2/2013

I strongly disagree
It isn't everything though.  Whenever the new site launched I created a new name.  Formerly FlightWhite21 on the old NT.  I've been a member since 06' and my post count wasn't that high.  I just always came for the lulz and to get info.  However, I agree for the most part.

With that said, Laney's will be mine. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SHOE TO DROP FOREVER... I HOPE THIS IS TRUE... KEEP SAYING IM QUITTING THEN THEY THROW SOMETHING LIKE THESE OUT... IF MY MEMORY AND POCKET SERVES ME RIGHT..ITS THESE AND COLUMBIA 11'S AND THEN I SHOULD BE DONE WITH J'S

Yeah been a member since late 01, when you had to wait a long time to get approved or some nonsense like that. I finally got an account and then hardly used it, I forget what the username is and none of you are important enough for me to go find out what it was.  Ask me if I care if you believe me or not. Most of the dudes in here are little kids you guys complain over buying one pair of sneakers and call yourself "old", fam if you were "old" you wouldn't worry about who's lining up, who's buying, who wants what, your money should be straight and you should be able to buy as many pairs as you want. But yeah I got 33 posts now going on 34 don't look now im on my "Futuredhughes" though. 
indifferent.gif
 No offense fam, but yeah... If we wanna talk about join dates I got seniority over the majority of you "old heads" ask me if I care, that sh*** make you important or something?

Last edited:
Two of the best eBay purchases I ever made were picking up two pairs of Laney's in 2001.

I got one for $69 shipped (wore the hell out of them) and another for $83 (kept DS).

I was kinda hoping these would never come back, but I think everything will nowadays.

View media item 305515

Two of the best eBay purchases I ever made were picking up two pairs of Laney's in 2001.

I got one for $69 shipped (wore the hell out of them) and another for $83 (kept DS).

I was kinda hoping these would never come back, but I think everything will nowadays.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom