Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

I usually always try to get my true size in jays no matter what. If theyre a little big a sneaker shield should do the trick.

Got my pair today and was really disappointed that at a few points, my laces were stained with a yellowish color. Left pair it was by the toe box, right pair top of the shoe. Not a huge deal cuz I can just get another pair of laces, but that sucks that NDC didn't do a better quality control. 

That being said, the Laneys are sick!

^^ yeah man mine from NDC came creased. I'm hoping the pair from footaction isn't in the same condition.

I really feel like an idiot when I keep copping and have to come in here to read post upon post about ppl wishing their 170 dollar pair of shoes comes in acceptable condition.... this just isn't right :/

Originally Posted by "Anthracite8s"  

I really feel like an idiot when I keep copping and have to come in here to read post upon post about ppl wishing their 170 dollar pair of shoes comes in acceptable condition.... this just isn't right :/
Lol this.
Btw I chatted with customer service to complain since I had free time in the office and they called this a "special limited release". 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
3's and 4's have been less than true to size for me as opposed to V's and VI's which feel big. As far as the laneys they are very nice. Leather is soft already and will get softer with each wear. I'm a sucker for V's and these are in my top 2.

Got my pair and tried them on. Feel more tts than a half size big. Glad I went true for this release.

I usually size down in iii iv v vi vii xii xiii if it matters

Last edited:
Well the good thing guys with so many people thinking they can flip Jordans theres many pairs out there so finding a size swap shouldnt be too hard if your pair doesnt fit.

Guess i'll see when I get home in a few, they should be delivered by then. *fingers crossed

There is a cat round my way in Columbus wanting $50 to size swap. I told him he was off his rocker....

Last edited:
Nike order came in yesterday...problem is they sent me the wrong damn size and they are sold out so I'm screwed.. Sold the 10.5 they sent for retail...still pissed tho..should have went with FNL like always

I had a feeling these wouldn't be "big" like the other releases due to the leather change. my pair is nearly perfect besides a small area where the leather looks almost cracked instead of tumbled. not noticeable at all unless i'm looking for it so idc just as long it doesn't start to wear badly. one of the inner yellow flame things was overpainted but i'm not mad. glad to have gotten a very good looking pair from ndc

My pair came with the leather cracking around the ankle area :frown: No sizes available from NDC for exchange so maybe I'll catch them on a restock. Of course the restock at FTL, JJ, etc couldn't have happened tomorrow...smh
Same here as well, got my pair from a local boutique.. If it doesn't any worse with wear i won't sweat it, we'll see in the spring or summer when I break em out

I'm not OG V head but I've had pairs since 04-06. Can't remember when the royals dropped.
The tongue on these feel fat as heck tho lol

I'm not OG V head but I've had pairs since 04-06. Can't remember when the royals dropped.
The tongue on these feel fat as heck tho lol
Completely agree...compared to my 2000 fire red Vs, these Laney tounges are super padded

I went TTS with this release. I feel like try are def a .5 size bigger. I'm usually a true 13 with all my sneakers and these fit big. The Bel Air I have fit like all my other size 13

got mine in today i see what people c/o about cracking on the leather, i checked it, and its not really cracking it just looks like it but its wrinkle due to tumbled leather around the ankle padding.(if thats the area people complain about.)

also i got extra white paper.. yeay. lol

went .5 size up and it fits ok. tts is probably better it people are worried about creases. I don't and usually get .5 up with all my shoes due to some of my socks are a little thicker.

Wide feet thats why.. Hurts around the pinky toes with some jordans. So i rather play safe.

Just got my pair from NCD today. Not going to post pics since there are already a bunch but love how these came out.

Another thing I was worried about was sizing since some said they fit snug but these feel just like the fire red (silver tongue) and grapes so they fit perfect with enough room. Only 5's I had sizing issues with were the the black grapes which to me run really snug.

Back
Top Bottom