Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

lol

my brother yelled at me today, i copped him steel x's from FNL, came out to 190 with shipping. he asked me how much he owed me, told him 190 and hes like WTH, crappy jordans almost $200?!?!? :x :smh:

hes not used to thise crap since he buys actual leather/designer stuff that last years not months.

170 is short term, this time next year it will be $180 plus tax so your looking at 190+ without shipping :x :x :x

thank goodness im getting out in time, i felt ripped off paying $180 shipped for my steels on NDC :smh: this is getting out of hand

What's your retirement shoe?

lol

my brother yelled at me today, i copped him steel x's from FNL, came out to 190 with shipping. he asked me how much he owed me, told him 190 and hes like WTH, crappy jordans almost $200?!?!? :x :smh:

hes not used to thise crap since he buys actual leather/designer stuff that last years not months.

170 is short term, this time next year it will be $180 plus tax so your looking at 190+ without shipping :x :x :x

thank goodness im getting out in time, i felt ripped off paying $180 shipped for my steels on NDC :smh: this is getting out of hand

What's your retirement shoe?

plan on ending with the Bred 1;s

after that, only way ill buy something is something i really really need. If columbia XI drop or something.

other than that, im not buying every shoe i like, like ive been doing the last few years. so really im not buying much if any shoes next year unless its something i really really like and so far with whats been confirmed for early 2014, theres nothing i want.

Good shoe to end with. I doubt Columbias are coming out anytime soon sadly but that would be my retirement shoe as well. I should be done with JB by the end of 2014 and can finally focus on my favorite shoes ever DUNKS. De la souls (elm streets for a pipe dream) and I'm good for lifeee

after that, only way ill buy something is something i really really need. If columbia XI drop or something.

other than that, im not buying every shoe i like, like ive been doing the last few years. so really im not buying much if any shoes next year unless its something i really really like and so far with whats been confirmed for early 2014, theres nothing i want.
That's not ending then.

thank goodness im getting out in time, i felt ripped off paying $180 shipped for my steels on NDC 
mean.gif
 this is getting out of hand
Same here, after the Taxi's this year, I am calling it quits on the J's, the only exception probably will be the Black/Infrared Vl next year.

I am with you. The 2014 planned releases are dull. So it will be nice to save some money.

Don't be so quick about the releases for 2014 when we haven't even gone into the year yet
laugh.gif
Exactly, Quickstrike releases won't be known until closer to their RD's, I'm sure there are some good ideas up their sleeves.  Isn't that what QS is?  Production that commenced during downtimes between other releases, giving retailers little notice?

What were the Jordan QS in 2013?  I'm thinking Patent 1, Fears, and Bel-air?  DB fall into QS category?

Nothing I really want in 2014 except the Columbias and maybe those Infrared Xs. Like others, this will most likely be my last full year with JB. 100% of my focus now will be on the Lebron XIs.

That's not ending then.

i mean not buying regularly or at all.

only way ill come back is for 1 or 2 releases that are NEEDED not a random drop. Like if concords came back out, def would scoop up a pair or two. but look at the first half of the year, im not getting any of that since i dont need or care for them anymore.

if that was this year, i would have copped most of those...

Last edited:
Don't be so quick about the releases for 2014 when we haven't even gone into the year yet :lol:
Exactly, Quickstrike releases won't be known until closer to their RD's, I'm sure there are some good ideas up their sleeves.  Isn't that what QS is?  Production that commenced during downtimes between other releases, giving retailers little notice?

What were the Jordan QS in 2013?  I'm thinking Patent 1, Fears, and Bel-air?  DB fall into QS category?

those releases were all trash... SRS

fear IV's were ok same with V's but meh

bel airs, tacky and butt ugly

patent 1's. very ugly limited or not. had they been a GR i wouldnt have copped anyways.

only thing id care about is some lightning IVs which will probably happen. we will see tho

People only clown the bel airs because it's a 90s trend shoe that's not loud. If they didn't use a grey upper would've been a different story

I'll try to cop Laneys and then after all the VIs next year I'm retiring from Jordans. Same as dude said above, I'd only come back for Columbia XIs and that's it.

Back
Top Bottom