Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

No 5s were slept on this year homie. Except maybe the 3M tongues.

yea 3m's were probably the ones that sat the longest if anything. i still bought a pair but they arent that great,

hope these are mass produced and easy so everyone gets a pair since its been a long time

Glad to see they're going with the full grain leather
Ha, and how did you made that judgement? There will be no full grain leather in JB future. Its a tumbled split grain with plastic coating, as the rest of the line (FR3's, X's...)

Exactly my point, for everyone that thinks they will put a Full Grain there its just not serious. 

i never saw someone so happy to have a pair on new jordans on there feet
happy.gif
lol maybe he's just a happy person

He does kind of have that "First day of school, I'm about to kill the game" smile when you take a second look :lol:

I think that's a member of Travis Porter.

Hopefully this hasn't already been covered or isn't common knowledge, but can y'all tell me if these are gonna be TLO or will champs/footlocker/FNL be getting these? I tried to look but I cant go through 37 pages. 

Hopefully this hasn't already been covered or isn't common knowledge, but can y'all tell me if these are gonna be TLO or will champs/footlocker/FNL be getting these? I tried to look but I cant go through 37 pages. 
just wait till we get closer and then check back. you'll get all your information then.

Back
Top Bottom