Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Next month is gonna be expensive! These, the gloves, the DBs, and the lebron XIs! Nike is making a killing on my pocket! :\

if you were nike .. wouldnt you?

Yes, I certainly would. I'm not mad either. Gives me a chance to relieve some my old childhood memories and grab stuff I missed out on back in the day. :smokin

I agree but they need to start rereleasing some of the instant classic retro+ along with the OG's as well

French, Flint, and Chambray 7's
Cool grey, tour yellow 4's
Chrome 8's
Black/silver (hi top), White/Navy, and DMP 6's
Black/Carolina 14's

All of these are 10 times better than what kids now a days consider grails aka hyped up shoes

these are the only pair of vs im getting 
well said 
smokin.gif

Yep, unfortunately I think the hype over the Laney's will be a lot bigger than the one over the SX's and if the quantity is similar we will be in for a chase. 

That's what we were led to believe on the X's and 5 days before the release they are a " limited GR" LOL.

The only 5s I wanted were the bel airs, black tongues, and black grapes glad I got them now for the laneys and I'm good

Even if these are super GR. they'll still sell out as fast as limited. I swear people keep telling me they're waiting for the laney all year long.

Back
Top Bottom