Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

arent all retro js a tlo on nike?? i never really copped from nike. the last retro release i copped from them were the playoff 8s.

arent all retro js a tlo on nike?? i never really copped from nike. the last retro release i copped from them were the playoff 8s.

I hate ndc I've never been able to cop any limited releases from them!only way I get them is either a raffle or RSVP I'm 0-892 on ndc

Buy a program that gives you an advantage lol y'all know what I mean

Still didn't work lol. Computers have always defeated me. Bought a new comp with this new Microsoft crap and I'm lost like no other. I happily admit I suck at computers.

no .. not all ... a couple releases  havent been
 why ... it will do nothing be get cancelled

dont sit there and b**** about not being to cop off one site when theres usually at least 10 places that get the same shoe on RD ... (speaking in general)

Last edited:
Yeah, good advise pal, whats next advise him to buy 20 pairs and sale for double the price SMH!

SoleLand - LOL, that fake, fake Delz...

Last edited:
no .. not all ... a couple releases  havent been

why ... it will do nothing be get cancelled

dont sit there and b**** about not being to cop off one site when theres usually at least 10 places that get the same shoe on RD ... (speaking in general)

Calm down. You're taking this way too serious.

Taking what too serious? Im just stating the facts. One has ample enough sites to choosw from

So no one is allowed to complain because they never got through ndc for a limited release? Obviously there's other websites but damn it would be nice to get through every once in a while.

wouldn't be surprised if it was close to grape 5 numbers. are these still supposed to be 185? considering how the bel air thing went, I can see them mass producing these like the grapes for a hefty profit since they now know 5s will sell at 185 no problem

wouldn't be surprised if it was close to grape 5 numbers. are these still supposed to be 185? considering how the bel air thing went, I can see them mass producing these like the grapes for a hefty profit since they now know 5s will sell at 185 no problem

$170

JM

I am no a part of any sneaker groups and I don't pay attention to social media, but for those that do, how's the hype for these compared to the Grape Vs?

I am hoping the past few limited released Vs dampered the hype for these.

I would think that with this being mj's highschool colorway... and many highschool aged kids in the hypebeast category these days, this will probably gain quite a bit of hype closer to the holiday season

So no one is allowed to complain because they never got through ndc for a limited release? Obviously there's other websites but damn it would be nice to get through every once in a while.
You can complain all you want, but whats the point when you have plenty of other options to buy a shoe at the same price. I havent had any issues with NDC, yes ive struck on their site when it came to ultra limited releases but there were other spots that had the shoe and i bought from them (other than a DB) it is what it is, crying about it isnt going to change anything all im saying.

Hopefully I could grab these off FNL for that $150
smokin.gif
exactly what I was thinking :smile:

That's caused by oxidation. It has nothing to do with a warehouse problem.
Correct but the only ones who had that problem was finishline. Eveeyone who had something to say about it said theirs were from FNL ... my pair feom NDC was crisp

Back
Top Bottom