Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Hopefully I could grab these off FNL for that $150
smokin.gif
nah bro.  i'll scoop these up from FNL for $135 as i been doing

There is still time you know, plus we don't know the actual quantity they will release at. 

IMO These Will Be Available Online Through JJ, NDC, FTL, FA, FNL & Champs Because Of Quality $170 Will Sell Out With In Minutes Being The Year Of The V'S Hope They Will Be Mass Produced Didn't Have Them In 2000  Wouldn't Be Surprised If Not All Local In Store Locations Don't Receive These Similar To The Steel X Release Laney V'S Are Dope There's A Lot Who Consider These Grails IMO A Must Cop I Like The CW More Than Others On The V'S

Last edited:
these are 170, the 170 price increase officially started on 10s and now, all of them will be 170

i hope these arent produced in crazy GR so i can stand out a little in my school with one of the only people having them but i think they will be

and can i have any info on the leather  for these

these are 170, the 170 price increase officially started on 10s and now, all of them will be 170
i hope these arent produced in crazy GR so i can stand out a little in my school with one of the only people having them but i think they will be
and can i have any info on the leather  for these

Ur in it for the hype... Who cares if the whole world has a pair

IMO These Will Be Available Online Through JJ, NDC, FTL, FA, FNL & Champs Because Of Quality $170 Will Sell Out With In Minutes Being The Year Of The V'S Hope They Will Be Mass Produced Didn't Have Them In 2000  Wouldn't Be Surprised If Not All Local In Store Locations Don't Receive These Similar To The Steel X Release Laney V'S Are Dope There's A Lot Who Consider These Grails IMO A Must Cop I Like The CW More Than Others On The V'S

Someone needs to spend more money on education and not shoes....

I need the shoe and I'm I will be happy to have these. Prefer these over the grapes and never thought I would see these retro so these are necessary!

Last edited:
Not a must have, but I love 5's and they would go perfectly with my team Sweden jersey
glasses.gif

Svenska Ishockeyförbundet!

Back
Top Bottom