Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

to all the ppl saying how they sat on shelves and knocking the ppl who want them... WHO CARES. raging bulls sat olives 9s sat most jordans sat most ppl said they miss the old days going in the store cuz they didnt sell out blah blah blah but when a shoe comes out and your not excited about it you mention how it didnt sell so wel.... ohh the contradictions

But if your not knocking anybody and just stated a fact thats different. Anyone can take this how they want to.

raging bulls are the old days :lol:

Where Raging Bulls pack sit at?
laugh.gif
Footlockers in different parts of Va had them on the shelves for quite some time.  As a matter of fact, the 7's pack sat as well too.  I got the 7's pack for $180.00 and my boy bought the 5's pack for $200.00.  I wanted to buy the Toro pack, but I couldn't find anyone to go half with me and take those red toro's.  I thought they were hideous (plus I was in grad school @ the time and was tapping into my books budget). 

Last edited:
raging bulls are the old days
laugh.gif
You CLEARLY didnt get my point but u choose to put a assuming smiley face to make it cool I see.. my point was if things in the "old days" sat and ppl can get their pair whenever that being good, why try to downplay a shoe that sat and didnt sell out fast just like all the rest of the shoes liked in the "old days". Im comparing the ignorance of ppl saying its cool for a shoe to sit before but when you dont like a newer retro you bring up how it didnt sell out... Doesnt make sense. But i didnt expect you to get the message anyway
Footlockers in different parts of Va had them on the shelves for quite some time.  As a matter of fact, the 7's pack sat as well too.  I got the 7's pack for $180.00 and my boy bought the 5's pack for $200.00.  I wanted to buy the Toro pack, but I couldn't find anyone to go half with me and take those red toro's.  I thought they were hideous (plus I was in grad school @ the time and was tapping into my books budget). 
Thanks for clearing things up for these "im on niketalk ima try to play ppl and tell them their wrong with gifs and smileys" people

i have a feeling the black mat5 rumor is false and the black friday release will be the 3m black toro 5 just my guess or maybe a NA black mat5 if anything

to all the ppl saying how they sat on shelves and knocking the ppl who want them... WHO CARES. raging bulls sat olives 9s sat most jordans sat most ppl said they miss the old days going in the store cuz they didnt sell out blah blah blah but when a shoe comes out and your not excited about it you mention how it didnt sell so wel.... ohh the contradictions

But if your not knocking anybody and just stated a fact thats different. Anyone can take this how they want to.
raging bulls are the old days :lol:

Agree :lol:

Amazing another one who didnt get it but put a smiley lmfao you guys are priceless on NT

If your didnt get the point the first time or even the second time ill put in in plain words for you gif'ers and smiley'ers 

Old Days = Shoe sits its good 

New Days = Shoe sits its bad? See the problem there 

The Olive and the bulls reference was saying how the two shoes sat but when it retro ppl still wanted them so saying how they sat before was not needed to say... but i guess ppl didnt catch that... 
mean.gif
 <----- My face for you all you who cant leave emojis in your text messages 

One of my favorite jordans (dont yell at me lol) hope these come out with the tumbled leather, haven't had a pair since 05-06.
I was just playing around with an old pair my boy had laying around and it's not even funny how much "realer" the leather feels compared to JB's latest offerings. And it aint no royal 1's to chi 1's comparison. That leather is like that snap back P. I think the better leather days are over.

With that said, my fire red v's are stiff as hell but they wont crease for ish. I might cop the Laneys depending on the hype level. I'm not going hard for these, i only got 1 yellow jacket lol

Where Raging Bulls pack sit at?
laugh.gif
They kinda did sit. I remember couple stores in Queens,NY having them for a bit and you couldve got them on ebay too for a lil over retail for a while. Nobody wanted the whole pack at first. Now, forget about it. Mad i wrecked my 3m pair and i never cared about the red suede pair but now its grail status
eyes.gif

I agree, the Raging Bulls pack did sit around my way (Buffalo at the time), so did the DMP 7 pack, the 14/9 CDP and the 2/21 pack.

You CLEARLY didnt get my point but u choose to put a assuming smiley face to make it cool I see.. my point was if things in the "old days" sat and ppl can get their pair whenever that being good, why try to downplay a shoe that sat and didnt sell out fast just like all the rest of the shoes liked in the "old days". Im comparing the ignorance of ppl saying its cool for a shoe to sit before but when you dont like a newer retro you bring up how it didnt sell out... Doesnt make sense. But i didnt expect you to get the message anyway

You want some tissue for those tears :lol:

I agree, the Raging Bulls pack did sit around my way (Buffalo at the time), so did the DMP 7 pack, the 14/9 CDP and the 2/21 pack.
Yup and it's hard to believe now with how much they're going for on Flightclub now. 
Yeah I got a pack for $210 well after release date and like 5 others under $310. Raging Bull packs were also going below retail on ebay for some time.
I find it crazy what people pay for some sneakers now, but I ain't even mad.

Last edited:
I want these, but they're far from grails.  Grapes, Raging Bull, Fire Red (Black Tongue) are all better than Laneys.

Thanks everyone for agreeing that the raging bulls sat and i see some ppl were smart enough to understand what i was saying as for the rest oh well ill just let them troll

Last edited:
You want some tissue for those tears
laugh.gif
Corny joke btw and another smiley lol cool story bro but im not losing any sleep or tearing over anyone. You saying what you just said is basically is saying "I'm wrong but I'ma point out something useless and make it seem like I dont care"  so there is no further need to reply to you because you have nothing for me. Thank you have a good day 
smile.gif

Easy pass back in the day, easy pass again when these come out.
Never cared for these.

Back
Top Bottom