Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Just got updated news for the Holiday releases.. All shoes have something to do with Laney High..

Retro X - White/Black / Light Steel Grey / Varsity Maize - 11/29/2013 (black Friday)

*These are the steel samples from 2005, with the yellow (Laney High school yellow) jumpman on the bottom and will pay homage to Jordans high school career, they will have something different than the usual stats we see on the bottom of the X's

Retro V and Retro XI Laney Pack 12/21/13 (not the actual name) The two shoes are to stand for the reason Jordan was cut from his high school team, because he was declared too short at 5'11

* Retro V Laneys - White / Varsity Royal / Varsity Maize / Black (like we thought)

* Retro XI - Black / White / Varsity Maize (not the ones on the pics)

* Laney V will drop in GS size as a single shoe

Retro XII 12/14/13- Taxi will be done right, gold lace lock things, they will have something other than TWO 3 on the tongue...

Retro XI - Black / White / Gamma Blue / Varsity Maize (Limited Quantities) - 12/23/13

Retro IV - 2013 Lightnings have been scrapped and they are looking at dropping them around the holidays (black Friday) like the Thunders in 2012.. Goes with the Laney yellow on all the other holiday kicks...

Just got updated news for the Holiday releases.. All shoes have something to do with Laney High..

Retro X - White/Black / Light Steel Grey / Varsity Maize - 11/29/2013 (black Friday)
*These are the steel samples from 2005, with the yellow (Laney High school yellow) jumpman on the bottom and will pay homage to Jordans high school career, they will have something different than the usual stats we see on the bottom of the X's

Retro V and Retro XI Laney Pack 12/21/13 (not the actual name) The two shoes are to stand for the reason Jordan was cut from his high school team, because he was declared too short at 5'11
* Retro V Laneys - White / Varsity Royal / Varsity Maize / Black (like we thought)

Retro XII 12/14/13- Taxi will be done right, gold lace lock things, they will have something other than TWO 3 on the tongue...

Im fine with the yellow if its JUST on the bottom of the 10s..
I highly doubt the 11 will be worth buying so i wont be buying the pack just to get the 5s.. if in fact it is a package..
i hope they dont put anything too stupid on the taxis.. what else could u really put??

These will be acquired regardless of what color the jumpman ends up being.

Hope all the ones claiming these are "ugly" and an "easy pass" actually mean what they say. :lol:

Last edited:
A pack?!

laugh.gif

Why am I not surprised.  Guess ima force my boy to take the 11's unless they're too dope to pass up.  You'd think Gentry was still running things at JB...

I only have 1 issue with with pics so far..

The black Jumpman: why not just make it blue or maize?

:smh:

Hopefully they fix it, because it looks funky on this color way.

Glad they kept the '23' on the side though.

These will be acquired regardless of what color the jumpman ends up being.

Hope all the ones claiming these are "ugly" & that they will "pass" actually mean what they say. :lol:

Count on me to pass, if I say I get them later on call me out.

Thanks for the info kamuekcmo.Those Taxi 12's will be mine. I also knew the Lightning IV's were going to be dropping in December since the Thunders where released around the same time as last year.

Man I really wanted those 5s but in my area of MS we never get any packs... Was really hoping those were a GR.

Those pics are a sample though. I HIGHLY doubt they end up releasing with tumbled leather. Almost undoubtedly the same stiff, shiny leather as the other V's. The past few years every sample pic seems to feature different materials. Remember when the BC3's popped up with Nubuck and everyone flipped out in 2011? :lol:

These will be Royal 1's all over again.

A shoe that sat, went on clearance for $19.99 at The Athletes Foot and people will beast hard claiming "finally, I've been waiting for these".

Exactly the reason I'm selling almost all of my shoes.

Those pics are a sample though. I HIGHLY doubt they end up releasing with tumbled leather. Almost undoubtedly the same stiff, shiny leather as the other V's. The past few years every sample pic seems to feature different materials. Remember when the BC3's popped up with Nubuck and everyone flipped out in 2011? :lol:

Oh yes!

I do!

:lol:

45-600x400.jpeg

But I hope they only change the Jumpman color.

I actually like the tumbled leather look.

When my dude gave me info on the Laney V's and he said black, I didnt know what he was talking about.... Now I see....
mean.gif
 Did the 1st Laneys have the black inside?

These will be Royal 1's all over again.

A shoe that sat, went on clearance for $19.99 at The Athletes Foot and people will beast hard claiming "finally, I've been waiting for these".

Exactly the reason I'm selling almost all of my shoes.

Dog both those shoes dropped 12+ years ago. It's a totally different crowd, with different taste. Majority of those people that passed on these in '00 been moved on from JB.

Last edited:
Wait so it is a pack?
mean.gif
Thats a good question, until I have a style number I cant confirm.... Lately JB has been calling single shoes that drop on the same day a "PACK" (red, blue, and yellow 28's) but they dropped as single shoes... Now on the other hand my dude told me the V's will also be availabe in GS sizes but the 11's wont, and that tells me it might be a 2 shoe pack... Now why they wouldnt drop 11's in all sizes is beyond me, im sure they will sell... I would also like to add that I have been told by another source that it would be somekind of pack for holiday 2013, he just didnt know what shoes will be in it, he has been saying this since last year sometime....

Last edited:

Retro XI - Black / White / Gamma Blue / Varsity Maize (Limited Quantities) - 12/23/13

Retro IV - 2013 Lightnings have been scrapped and they are looking at dropping them around the holidays (black Friday) like the Thunders in 2012.. Goes with the Laney yellow on all the other holiday kicks...
Good looks im just more so happy the taxi will have gold i remember you someone said they would have black lace things i almost lost my mind this year looks amazing and for once JB is making sense of the shoes they release

Back
Top Bottom