Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

These are one of my grails, if they drop i'll def cop. Hopefully they dont change the leather on these :/

If they change the leather on these..I will not cop..these are my grails as well but I won't settle for nothin less than quality tumbled leather..

These are one of my grails, if they drop i'll def cop. Hopefully they dont change the leather on these :/

If they change the leather on these..I will not cop..these are my grails as well but I won't settle for nothin less than quality tumbled leather..

Unfortunately, based on the FRs and Grapes, these will have the same leather.

I just hope they keep the 23 on them, that's my only worry.

Unfortunately, based on the FRs and Grapes, these will have the same leather.

I just hope they keep the 23 on them, that's my only worry.
Absolutely if any V this year should have the 23 it should be this. I really really would consider copping the 06 pair if it didn't. Both og and retro release had a 23 why take that away JB 
ohwell.gif

i agree stop taking away the 23 it looks good on 5s afterall it's for the player that the shoe was originally for... i passed on the latest fire red 5s cause i like my cdp pair better with the 23 they look plain without it imo

SoleUP (randy) got pics up of what could be the product releasing.  check em out.  they actually look good in those pictures w/tumbled leather.   I still don't want em, but hey if you were looking forward to them, they look good.

SMH!

Saw this retro for $100 tens years ago at Sports Chalet. Ten years later, I wouldn't pay $100 for the 2013 retro.

:smh:

Looks exactly like the Quai 5s to me with the tumbled leather and those were great quality imo

ive wanted these for years, and tumbled leather and the black jumpman aren't going to deter me

this is a definite cop , without a question or quizzy

edit -- im also a fan of the richer more "gold" yellow

Last edited:
Ummm... I don't care for the black jumpman but didn't the first version of these have tumbled leather? I don't own these, and it's been a long time since I've seen a pair but I could have sworn...

I think those are just samples, but we'll see.Remember the Black Cement 3 samples when they had nubuck? Waiting for official pics.

These are confirmed - expect them in November. Hopefully Jordan keeps the same leather as the 2000's and doesn't replace it with this year's Fire Red material.
If they do that, I'm going to make the tough decision to pass.  Love this shoe, but I'm not settling for a completely butchered version.  JB no longer has me by the balls to the point where I'll cop any ole thing they toss out.  Now that I have my 4's, just give me my 1's and I'll wait for them to do a proper retro of the Infrared 6's.
I remember when the Laneys dropped the last time and they all sat and went to the outlets.
Laneys were wack then and they're wack now...the revisionist history kills me. i bet mocha 3s are your grails too?
Posts like these...

As crazy as it sounds, we don't all like the same shoes.  As for them hitting outlets, how many shoes did during those times?  Look at the way people are thirsty for Olives of all shoes now to the point that they'd willingly drop $250+.  You're telling me that those were more in demand than these, a shoe that had to be dyed in order for most people to rock them?
laugh.gif

I'm far from new to this, but I'm pretty sure we all have a shoe in our collection that no one else cares for.  Laney's were always that shoe for me.
Ummm... I don't care for the black jumpman but didn't the first version of these have tumbled leather? I don't own these, and it's been a long time since I've seen a pair but I could have sworn...
They did.  How soon we forget...

I'll take tumbled leather over that plastic stuff that passes for leather on Jordans nowadays.

Last edited:
p>
I'll take tumbled leather over that plastic stuff that passes for leather on Jordans nowadays.
I agree with you 100%

If they do that, I'm going to make the tough decision to pass.  Love this shoe, but I'm not settling for a completely butchered version.  JB no longer has me by the balls to the point where I'll cop any ole thing they toss out.  Now that I have my 4's, just give me my 1's and I'll wait for them to do a proper retro of the Infrared 6's.

Posts like these...

As crazy as it sounds, we don't all like the same shoes.  As for them hitting outlets, how many shoes did during those times?  Look at the way people are thirsty for Olives of all shoes now to the point that they'd willingly drop $250+.  You're telling me that those were more in demand than these, a shoe that had to be dyed in order for most people to rock them?
laugh.gif

I'm far from new to this, but I'm pretty sure we all have a shoe in our collection that no one else cares for.  Laney's were always that shoe for me.
Truth. My favorite J's are the Last Shot. Not the most popular Jordans. I'll be rockin' my beaters today and I still have a DS 2005 pair stocked. I know people who wear shoes that don't even fit because they know people will ooh and ahh...

Last edited:
The shoe actually looks nice. It's that stupid black jumpman that's ruining the shoe imo.

The shoe actually looks nice. It's that stupid black jumpman that's ruining the shoe imo.

I'm definitely hoping that they come to their senses with that, lol.  If not, I'm going to have to hope I can get someone to customize it.

Posts like these...

laugh.gif

Truth. My favorite J's are the Last Shot. Not the most popular Jordans. I'll be rockin' my beaters today and I still have a DS 2005 pair stocked. I know people who wear shoes that don't even fit because they know people will ooh and ahh...
Rock what you like is a lost concept on some.  I still break out my beater grey/black Huaraches with fading durabuck from time to time.
laugh.gif

What's the point of buying shoes if you're only doing it for props

Back
Top Bottom