Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

I def feel like coppin these but don't feel like waiting in line in the morning, yall think Eastbay would be a good try or naw?

I def feel like coppin these but don't feel like waiting in line in the morning, yall think Eastbay would be a good try or naw?

Eastbays the most unpredictable ways of copping in my opinion. Sometimes it can require a hr or two clicking. If i were u and really want them, spend that time in line with other heads take the pair home on the day, much more satisfying i find

I'm just glad that they went with the tumbled leather and rope laces for these, I don't mind the tongue material being changed.
But I'm really glad that this is the only shoe that I want this month. Haha

Another successful ticket grab. Got there early and the lady was taking names two hours before the ticket give out. I guess that's how she kept a tab on the line to keep people from calling their friends to skip people. With the 10s that **** got out of hand. I went from 5 to 20 thanks to people just showing up right before 6 with their friends holding their spots. Can't wait to cop Saturday

Im still torned they released Grapes and Laneys in the same year..

If I can get my hands on two pairs, will def cop to go wit the OG pair

Easy cop got 2 guranteed tockets locked up from champs just a Quick question for anyone does anybody elses champs do raffles because down here in dallas some do raffles and some do guranteed still i went to a champs the other day and they say that all champs where doing raffles but another store i went to doing gurananteed idk it just seems kind of shady IMO

Of the 5s, these and the metallics are easily my favorites, definite cop. Release day cop? Prob not...

Of the 5s, these and the metallics are easily my favorites, definite cop. Release day cop? Prob not...

Easy cop got 2 guranteed tockets locked up from champs just a Quick question for anyone does anybody elses champs do raffles because down here in dallas some do raffles and some do guranteed still i went to a champs the other day and they say that all champs where doing raffles but another store i went to doing gurananteed idk it just seems kind of shady IMO
I'm in Dallas as well and my champs did guarantee tickets at town east mall. Footlocker did raffles and FL at Northpark did fcfs

If they run .5 small... why would you go down from 11 to 10.5?
Wouldn't you go up .5 to 11.5?
Hmm, good point. 
roll.gif

EDIT: Though apparently it's a size too big so 10.5 is right anyways.

Last edited:
People haven't been saying they run small...they've said they run .5 size too big.

Which is freaking amazing for my foot because I'm a 14.5
roll.gif

Im pretty sure he just got his wording mixed up ... but maybe not

I havent seen enough people say go .5 down though like in 3M, FR, Grapes threads before release ... i dont wanna grab that 11.5 and my toes be scrunched hmmmm

Grabbed my raffle ticket from HOH on State Street, hoping to pull off a hat trick with the twitter rsvp for Nike Chicago, then I'll be up at 7:00 for NDC. For my Chicago heads, am I leaving any other rock unturned? I moved here a year ago and this has been my chain of events with each release. Things were a bit different (and easier) back in the DMV.

Back
Top Bottom