Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Went to Villa & Modells, waited a total of about 4-5 hours got 2 tix both for my size jus incase these dont come back out for another 13 years lol...might give ndc a shot too but really not sweatin it now. 

air-jordan-5-laney-on-foot-4.jpg

air-jordan-5-laney-on-foot-9.jpg

air-jordan-5-laney-on-foot-23.jpg

air-jordan-5-laney-on-foot-10.jpg

via Nice Kicks

seandon23 seandon23 - where you plan on copping yours from?
Going to try some raffles. I went to Hudson and Newport mall and the footlocker in bayonne. I've had some good luck with the raffles so I'm hoping the luck continues

Good Luck fam, for some reason I'm not even sweatin this release like I should be, acting real nonchalant about it :lol: .. I'll try online, if I strick out I'll hit the streets. A lot of spots told me that had plenty of pairs so we'll see what happens. Pass one of them raffle tickets my way if you really get lucky :nthat:

Secured my pair at HOH after waiting 3 hours for them to finally start the sign ups... They were telling peeps who had already got a secured pair over at FA, that they couldn't sign up at HOH. They even had a list of FA's sign up sheet to keep people from trying to get more pairs.. Lots of salty peeps after that was said.

jays25 jays25 Signed up for 2 raffles for your size bruh. I should know sometime tomorrow if I got lucky

Last edited:
I have to say these are easily hands down the best 5 to come out this year and probably the best jordan release this year. That being said these are an easy pass since the GOAT shoe of all time comes out the same day 
pimp.gif

The real reason im passing is cause im a broke boy 
mean.gif

Copped the Grapes and DB 5s earlier this year, looking forward to grabbing these also.
Big fan of the Laney c/w, and these will sit nice with my XIV's.
Btw those Nicekicks shots are dope.

Secured my pair at HOH after waiting 3 hours for them to finally start the sign ups... They were telling peeps who had already got a secured pair over at FA, that they couldn't sign up at HOH. They even had a list of FA's sign up sheet to keep people from trying to get more pairs.. Lots of salty peeps after that was said.

@Jays25 Signed up for 2 raffles for your size bruh. I should know sometime tomorrow if I got lucky
Good stuff man, and thanks regardless of whether you get em or not.

just grabbed my raffle tickets, hoping one comes through. haven't entered a raffle in awhile

Ive been wanting these since they announced they would release ... but like captainsneakerhead23 ive been so nonchalant with this release lol. Usually by now Im prepping myself for the online battle but i havent thought twice about it.

Or am I just confident and know that I should be able to grab a pair lol (hopefully FNL with the WC)

Last edited:
I got no idea cause I haven't seen them yet but I have a feeling these might run a tad smaller than the previous 5s. JB might have tried to be more conservative with the slightly better leathers or something. I doubt it but I wouldn't be surprised if they ran just a bit smaller

Back
Top Bottom