Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

I might be done trying rsvp's. for some reason I didn't get the tweet till it said it was sent 55s ago and looks like I struck out :/

FML misspelled varsity and reentered 10 secs later. Fail on to saturday. Haven't had a successful RSVP since the blk tongue FR 5s

Got through on NTSM manually. I guess that means they got a ish load of these because this only my 4th ever successful rsvp in the last 2 years. Hope you guys got through

Welp, that's what I get for being on the phone and trying to type #Varsity... I did #Varisty
mad.gif

got my DM back from Nike SF
happy.gif
 2 pairs secured (one by guaranteed ticket and another by RSVP) iam good to go
smokin.gif

After striking out on db5, fear 5, and bel- air 5s Ive been real noncholant about these on some if iI get u get em if not on to the next even tho i really wanted them just tired of striking out :lol:...

Sent that dm to Nike Atl a minute after tweet nd got thru tho :smokin bout time

Dislike now that NikeNYC has taken over Roosevelt RSVP. Had a streak going. Now I'm starting my losing streak. Just in time for the db collection.

Where are they giving out guaranteed tickets these days around here?
my bad bro i meant sign up (for some reason i keep calling it guaranteed tickets) alot of footlockers around me are into the sign up thingy basically just like giving out guaranteed tickets
laugh.gif

my bad bro i meant sign up (for some reason i keep calling it guaranteed tickets) alot of footlockers around me are into the sign up thingy basically just like giving out guaranteed tickets:lol:

yeah i hear you. Same over here in SF and DC area.

struck out as well for NTSF. same as other people 15-20 seconds to send it and nothing =( funny cause it seems like it was easier to win the RSVP for the steel X's than this was =(

Last edited:
I'm going to try and get a pair but have nothing in my wardrobe that will go with these shoes.

Failed at Nike LA and Santa Monica as well as RSVP service failed as well . These RSVP's just seem so sleezy.

Back
Top Bottom