Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

That's all i needed to hear, jb will take my money Nov 2nd

Now JM, any news on a toro 5 release this year? I have a weird feeling that the db 3, and toro 4 releases were leading up to them? Like an all red theme

That's all i needed to hear, jb will take my money Nov 2nd

Now JM, any news on a toro 5 release this year? I have a weird feeling that the db 3, and toro 4 releases were leading up to them? Like an all red theme

Toro 5s would be a TOTAL shocker. A pleasant surprise though :smile:

I've heard November 2 too....can't wait to get my hands on one of my grails!!
happy.gif

Definitely diggin the cw, missed out on the fr Vs so these will be a must cop! :D

debating if i should size down on these.. got the fire red Vs earlier this yr and they felt a 1/2 size big.

debating if i should size down on these.. got the fire red Vs earlier this yr and they felt a 1/2 size big.

Same here. My Grapes were a 1/2 size big so I'll probably size down also. I usually like a little extra wiggle room in mine but they had even more than I expected

Same here. My Grapes were a 1/2 size big so I'll probably size down also. I usually like a little extra wiggle room in mine but they had even more than I expected
I like a very snug for my shoes but the Vs have weird sizing. I think I'm gonna size down on these unless the sizing changes but I don't think that will change

Passed on the fire reds, passed on the grapes, failed with the black grapes, gotta get these.

Back
Top Bottom