Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Still got my 01' pair.  I gotta get multiple pairs!!
nthat.gif

My FNL connect wants $250 for a guaranteed pair. I'll prolly jump on it and try to get another pair on RD then sell one of them to get my money back.

Spunds like a dumb move lol. Connect trying to make 80 bucks off ya. And i doubt u resell for $250 ... maybe $220 on RD and week after

should i pay an rsvp service for these fam?
Honestly you shouldn't have to because these are a GR. Just put your name in as many raffles as you feel you need to. Try and get lucky on the RSVPs because it can be done manually. And if all else fails try on Saturday morning at 8am on any of the major retailer websites

Not trying to throw shots or anything but if you pay more than retail for a true GR now a days and have the money on release day then you're just not doing your homework. Most resellers take advantage of the lazy or misinformed...

My store is getting these, Toddlers to Adults.
A true GR, very excited for this release.

Honestly you shouldn't have to because these are a GR. Just put your name in as many raffles as you feel you need to. Try and get lucky on the RSVPs because it can be done manually. And if all else fails try on Saturday morning at 8am on any of the major retailer websites
Thanks a lot man

My FNL connect wants $250 for a guaranteed pair. I'll prolly jump on it and try to get another pair on RD then sell one of them to get my money back.
There goes another brilliant businessman, already ready to drop $250 for a GR and thinking about re-selling profits...SMH.

i don't see the resell being over 200 if these are going to be a real easy available GR.

but hey, if you want to pay more go ahead.

These days theirs no such thing as a GR being easy. Even though its a GR its still limited due to JB 30% cut back in Inventory supply to the mall stors and limited online 

sellers, such as FTL, FTA, Champs, FNL. I havent really been doing my home wrk on this release but are all small stores recieving and on line. 

Even if all web sites have them along with all mall shoe stores as stated above, they will sale out quick due to 85% of the U.S is buying J's.

man is blue and yellow really that hot of a color for nike to be making a GR yet they wanna act funny making other colorways limited GR?

the black red 1 better be a full out GR im talking BILLIONS of pairs made :rofl: that be so dumb making this laney shoe a gr and the 1 not considering the colorways and the price.

id expect a few *** whoopins and a couple of deaths when the black red drop

These days theirs no such thing as a GR being easy. Even though its a GR its still limited due to JB 30% cut back in Inventory supply to the mall stors and limited online 
sellers, such as FTL, FTA, Champs, FNL. I havent really been doing my home wrk on this release but are all small stores recieving and on line. 
Even if all web sites have them along with all mall shoe stores as stated above, they will sale out quick due to 85% of the U.S is buying J's.

I doubt 85% of 315+ million people are "buying J's"...just saying, lol!

Less than half of 1% of US adults are buying J's.

Back
Top Bottom