Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

No joke, I was starting to sweat over here, that I actually have to pay that tax and shipping. 

No joke, I was starting to sweat over here, that I actually have to pay that tax and shipping. 

Any tips for trying to cop online from there? I've only been succeful once and every other time as soon as 8 am hits the site freezes.

I went to a footlocker this morning around my hood. These cats only got one fsr. I couldn't believe it. They should have had atleast 2. Jb what gives?

yea I should've warned everyone. them numbers look ugly AF. I said screw it I'll go for resale on this. ain't wasting the time or gas for a 30 person line when the mall only has 4pair of 10’s :smh:

Any tips for trying to cop online from there? I've only been succeful once and every other time as soon as 8 am hits the site freezes.
Just arm yourself with patience. 

Anyone have the link from FNL already?

Last edited:
Since they changed their release calender, I don't think you can actually get the link anymore, well at least the way I got the link.

I won a raffle, but I missed their call. What happens now?
Did they leave a message saying to pick up the shoes in a time frame?

If not, then you're SOL because they'll just contact the next person that took your size.

I paid above retail through Uptempoair but that's simply bcuz I work nights this wknd and getting up and waiting in anyone's line is simply not an option. I wanted them, so I shelled out the extra dough. End of story.

I won a raffle, but I missed their call. What happens now?
You lose a raffle.
mean.gif

This has happened to me too.

Sorry rap

Last edited:
2 mins to they drop here in australia . Consider it copped . Easy online here . Still fsr of black tongues and steel X's here from previous releases

Back
Top Bottom