Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

My local spot who I use to track see if a shoe is GR or limited. They got the Fear 4s but not the Laney.

[h5]  [/h5]
If I order a pair of kicks from online, like tomorrow via paypal, how much is it going to be in total after tax? im located in NY if that matter

Im trying to get the Laneys

[h5] [/h5]

If I order a pair of kicks from online, like tomorrow via paypal, how much is it going to be in total after tax? im located in NY if that matter

Whatever the hell NY clothing tax is plus retail and shipping.

I really hope you're like in the second grade

I was surprised to get calls from Champs and Footlocker at my local mall for these. It's been a while since I've won a raffle at either of these locations. I'm not sure if I was lucky or if these are more readily available.

Just got a call that I won the raffle for these. Going to pick up in the AM. Super hyped right now
I was surprised to get calls from Champs and Footlocker at my local mall for these. It's been a while since I've won a raffle at either of these locations. I'm not sure if I was lucky or if these are more readily available.
Just got a call that I won the raffle for these. Going to pick up in the AM. Super hyped right now
Seems like they're more available than I thought. Glad to hear that

[h5]  [/h5]

it'll be around 185

Won both of my raffles as well. Got mines and my sons on lock....  
nthat.gif

I don't think these will be that hard to get. everyone should be able to get a pair as long as u do your homework and obviously not try and cop at noon. in store and 8 AM drop shouldn't be too bad

Damn happy I won a raffle. Have to work Saturday morning so these raffles were my only chance.

Rocked up at my local footlocker 10 minutes before opening, walked out with my size. Store had 6 full size runs. People had been lining up from 3am as well hahaha

Quality on these is on point, leather is very similar to the leather used on the 88's

Back
Top Bottom