Jordan V Olive

so the paint on my pair is starting to crack and im thinking about paint them, what kind of paint i should get. Im trying to find some info on it but i havent seen it any where, please helpppppppppp

Use acetone to strip the paint from the midsole for better results. I'm pretty sure angelus paints work on midsoles.

If your paint is cracking, you need to take it off with Acetone. It will take the old paint right off. Now, you need some new good paint, so Angelus Leather paint works best. Even for midsoles! You can buy it off of TurtleFeathers.com for a good price. Remember to use duller in your paint as well or else the paint will look streaky and shiny and just bad overall. Duller make that factory finish look. Go check them out! 

I wanted to show yall a lil of the issue,,,, its not too bad but an issues i want fixed... I have 2 pairs of V's from 2006 that have the same issues so im trying to get them restored.... Ive been asking around to see estimates and due to the prices , im better off doing it myself.... thanks again for all those who have helped thus far with information[/I]

View media item 488544View media item 488545View media item 488546View media item 488547

Last edited:
^ That just needs a whole new repaint

i know, lol. i just didnt wanna be the person to do it, lol... and since they dont make olive paint i have to experiment with the angelus paint mixing the avocado green with the black or white to get the color

i know, lol. i just didnt wanna be the person to do it, lol... and since they dont make olive paint i have to experiment with the angelus paint mixing the avocado green with the black or white to get the color
Maybe try avocado and either light green or regular green? That way it might blend better

Maybe try avocado and either light green or regular green? That way it might blend better

we will see, ill keep you all posted....

the avocado is close, but i emailed the pain company and they suggested i mess around with the white/black paint with the avocado, i think 2 greens could throw it off

Back
Top Bottom