Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

15134502950901206753174.jpg
Quick Pic!!!

So got to Finish Line early and there were only 5 people including myself. The first person to enter the store and used my Winner's Circle code to get $20 off so it came out to $181.90. Here are some photos:

Like Mike 3.JPG
Like Mike 2.JPG
Like Mike 1.JPG

Also, my hoodie shipped and it shipped from a place near my house so I will receive it on Monday

Man, I want these. Gotta wait til Friday tho. This winter has been death upon my pockets.

These and altitude 13s are 2 shoes from this winter that I dont have that I’ll be snatching regardless soon.

Man, I want these. Gotta wait til Friday tho. This winter has been death upon my pockets.

These and altitude 13s are 2 shoes from this winter that I dont have that I’ll be snatching regardless soon.

Securing the NRG version too?

Well...I emailed Oneness for an invoice for the shoes. Was expecting the 20% off to be included buuut...NOPE!!! They emailed me back saying these would not be included in the store wide discount. And on top of that, they are charging Kentucky state tax ON AN INTERNET ORDER!!! WTH??!!!

I can understand if I was in store in their state, I would be paying tax. But they do not have a store in my state, hence I shouldn't have to pay tax on anything. No different than any other online vendor, I've ordered from in the past. The wait for a deal continues!!

05fordgt 05fordgt That KY tax (not the lube kind) will fall off and be replaced by shipping, which is almost the same as the tax price anyways.
They just include it that way in the invoice. I would try a few more times over the next few days, they usually give in.

I talked with the district manager of the Foot Locker I usually go to, he's a nice person and collects obscure sneakers and lesser-known collaborations. He told me they would have the NRG version.

I was initially only gonna cop the green NRG version on the 30th but I caved and went ahead and copped these today...can't wait til they come in the mail. My wallet hates me right now lol. Unfortunately this means the altitude's will be left behind...

Saw these in the mall today. Not bad at all. Was more than a little tempted, but December is a rough month on the wallet.

Probably gonna pass on the Altitudes as well. Got to get ready for February releases.

Back
Top Bottom