Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

I need to find this jersey to rock with these
:nthat:

Reebok-Philadelphia-Eagles-7-Michael-Vick-Replica-1960-Throwback-Light-Green-With-50TH-Patch-NFL-Jersey.jpg

overall, i'd say this wasn't a bad release. jb kinda did right. seems like most were able to grab. and resale isn't too far above retail. and like someone said, initially prices should be even lower once online pairs arrive. can't really ask for much more on a release like this. best quality non prm jordan.
Did you get a pair at retail? (No hate, but it's easy and short sighted to say JB did right, when you have 1 or more pairs in hand vs. Someone that struck out)

There's a good amount of folks left out at retail including myself.

One big misconception in the "sneaker game" is that Nike somehow has to wait for shoes to sell before they get paid...So the amount of pairs that sit somehow matters to them fiscally. Every single sneaker Nike ships is paid for already. To make 50k more of these in the US just means 50k more sold.

Last edited:
Did you get a pair at retail?

One big misconception in the "sneaker game" is that Nike somehow has to wait for shoes to sell before they get paid...So the amount of pairs that sit somehow matters to them fiscally. Every single sneaker Nike ships is paid for already. To make 50k more of these in the US just means 50k more sold.

Well nowadays, having shoes still on the shelf 10 minutes after release is considered a failure. So go figure.

no one caping for nike. fact is this release was originally scheduled alot more limited, which means more ppl woulda struck out. at least they made these somewhat available is all i'm saying. and yes, i got mine at retail, but if i didn't $300 isn't that much above retail + tax. i'm not sure what part of my statement yall aren't getting.

I know, I'm a bit dubious of their full size runs on all their other available sneakers, but the fact they take PayPal gives me a bit of confidence in taking the plunge.
Couldn't find any customer reviews.
Hmm on the fence....
Yeah your right, it's kinda suspect how they have full size runs of everything.
Too good to be true

1. If something seems to good to be true it typically is. I found no online presence from them aside from an instagram with < 100 followers and a Kixify account.
  2. Strange that on Kixify where there is buyer protection, they have no heat.
  3. Attempting to checkout with Paypal fails - almost as if the Paypal option is only there for show.. Perhaps you could use a credit card and do a chargeback if something goes wrong.

Proceed at your own risk.

Last edited:
Ide spend the extra coin on stock x or ebay after more closely looking ato xclusive kickz.

As said above, too Good to be true means it is.

Did you get a pair at retail? (No hate, but it's easy and short sighted to say JB did right, when you have 1 or more pairs in hand vs. Someone that struck out)

Pretty much. These kids don't get it. They just hear that Nike/JB didn't meet their fiscal objective and they think shoes aren't selling. As homie stated, Nike/JB have retailers by the short hairs. The minute a shoe is ordered, you either pay for it then, or if you have, you use credit (see Shiekh). The only reason Nike/JB is not reaching their goals is because each year they/the market keep raising the bar with their sale forecast to ridiculous numbers. This talk of making certain Nike/JB limited has nothing to do with making money or meeting objectives. It's all about longterm play and perception. It's like the diamond market. You manufacture the scarcity / limited availability of an items and you can create your own future and demand. One family / firm owns and run the whole diamond trade market. In the long run, Copper is and will be more rare than diamonds. Let that sink in for a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom