Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I guess I didnt mean technically QS. But if they say, announce it and then it releases the day after the announcement. I guess thats kinda what I was thinking. So they would have to post that they are releaseing tomorrow sometime tonight. 

But if they announce it and release say 5 days later it gives people a chance to hear about it through word of mouth and take up chances for others who stay up on their **** and put in their time. 

Exactly what will happen. They will give couple days. Last time i think it was a tues or wednesday at noon no less

This shoe is beautiful in person went to HOH this morning In New Orleans off Canal St. line was huge sold out of my size they disappeared fast went to Jordan store across the street they still had some sizes copped my size and dipped out.

wasnt a shady link... they just forget the 8 at the end of link =/
face+Adrienne+Bailon+Britney+Spears+gif.gif

Guys....keep fingers crossed. Generic emails are going out to all who ordered the infrared 23 6's.....but orders are still being shipped. Rep said it doesn't show canceled on their end, but instead the shipping label was created and waiting for pick up. This will be interesting to see how nike handles this. People whon figured out nike's mistake should not be penalize. Nike twitter account handler should get pulled in that office though for a chew out!

When I got my order canceled for buying more than one pair the operator couldn't see that my order was canceled and said it still showed as open. Don't get your hopes up.

View media item 805179Aye baby!! Hot hot!!! Picked my shoes up at 5 at footlocker I had my ticket from last week. Picked it up and yeah the red it's not fully red but they still look too clean. Now, the white infrared those things look pink and they were still sitting at the stores.

Anybody that got the shoes at fnl got a shipping email? I didn't get one but when I tracked my order number it says it's shipped and I got tracking number through ups. Am I good?

Anybody that got the shoes at fnl got a shipping email? I didn't get one but when I tracked my order number it says it's shipped and I got tracking number through ups. Am I good?
Same thing happened to me. Been waiting on the email and just logged in and said shipped with tracking. The emails must be delayed. But I do remember not ever getting shipping confirmation emails from finish line but still got the shoes in the end.

Same thing happened to me. Been waiting on the email and just logged in and said shipped with tracking. The emails must be delayed. But I do remember not ever getting shipping confirmation emails from finish line but still got the shoes in the end.
My brother never got a shipping email when we both ordered the Gamma 11s. We both got our pair the same day. It doesnt matter if you got the shipping email. If your order number says shipped and you have a tracking number on their site you're good money

^^^all of use are good, no worries. Probably just a little delayed. I just got my e-mail now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom