Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Still haven't got my FNL shipping confirmation should I be worried?
Nope just got my shipping confirmation from FNL! 
pimp.gif

I wish people would stop complaining about the shade of red on both 6's same thing with the midsole of the 3lab5. There are plenty of other options to choose from if you don't like the shade. Og, pack, varsity. and most people were complaining about the color before they saw them in person. You have to know that with a fluorescent color like this it's going to look different in every picture. And companies and photographers use different settings on their cameras. Not saying everyone is doing this or just one person in particular. Just sayin.

Last edited:
I wish people would stop complaining about the shade of red on both 6's same thing with the midsole of the 3lab5. There are plenty of other options to choose from if you don't like the shade. Og, pack, varsity. and most people were complaining about the color before they saw them in person. You have to know that with a fluorescent color like this it's going to look different in every picture. And companies and photographers use different settings on their cameras. Not saying everyone is doing this or just one person in particular. Just sayin.
This is a problem within itself.

in general people dont like the color "infrared" in and of itself. most people prefer a darker, richer red like the toros

this color ish is startin to get played out lol.. both these shoes got a shade of pink in em, these all red so it prob looks even brighter than the other pair. regardless anything entitled infrared 23 is gonna have this shade on em including them black infrareds which every single one of you is gonna be on later this year while blatantly denying that the same hue is being used

If the Motorboats didn't settle for under 300, these won't either. Your best bet is to find a sucker like the homie from the Bay did.

If I'm not mistaken, these were more widely available than the red 9's.  I can see 250-275.

It's anyone's guess at this point, but I'd have to agree with UncleRukus. At HOH towson today, they had I'd say somewhere around 100 pairs of white/infras total. As opposed to the 15 pairs of infra23s. So my assumption based of that would be, if anything, these and MB 9s should be around the same as far as production numbers.

As for me, I was able to cop these along with the whites today.

Last edited:
in general people dont like the color "infrared" in and of itself. most people prefer a darker, richer red like the toros

But jordan gives us what they give us and if we don't like it there are a lot of other shoe brands.

Infrared is what made the OG good because it was so unique and still is. A very interesting color.

This is my first time ordering from Finishline in a WHILE but I don't even see the order in my Order History? This the case for anyone else? I don't think I checked out as a guest. 

My kicks did ship, also.

Back
Top Bottom