Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

True. Buy low, sell high... I don't blame him at all. 
I HONESTLY DONT THINK ANYONE GETTING THESE BECAUSE DONT NIKE AND ALL MAJOR WEBSITES SHARE INVENTORY

o ok so buing shoes for the purpose of just to sell is ridiculous who knows that person who buying the shoes prolly reall want em but instead of letting him get for retail u buying just to sell them yall are exactl whats wrong with the sneaker game

Last edited:
dam $400, im for sure gonna try at the relaunch just to resell these
resellers stay winning.

Idk why people continue to dish out $400 for one pair of sneakers like it's nothing (then again addiction is real), but more power to them. Not my money.

Last edited:
o ok so buing shoes for the purpose of just to sell is ridiculous who knows that person who buying the shoes prolly reall want em but instead of letting him get for retail u buying just to sell them yall are exactl whats wrong with the sneaker game
its wrong to make money? ok lets all quit our jobs, the whole world runs on reselling, the sneaker store buys the shoes cheap from JB and flips them for 170, thats how the world runs whether you like it or not. same goes for gracery stores all the way to clothes stores, welcome to the business world

Last edited:
the world also runs on war and unjustice why not join the army or become a crooked judge or u going to be part of the problem or solution

yall act like im strictly a reseller, i only do it when there is a good amount to be made, like imagine getting your hand on them yeezys and selling em, make so much cash if you got like 3 pairs. i mean i got the white infras to wear cuz i like those, these not so much so ill just cop then sell

yall act like im strictly a reseller, i only do it when there is a good amount to be made, like imagine getting your hand on them yeezys and selling em, make so much cash if you got like 3 pairs. i mean i got the white infras to wear cuz i like those, these not so much so ill just cop then sell
AS I REPEAT YOU SIR ARE WHATS WRONG WITH THE SNEAKER GAME

laugh.gif
 as someone who has always been at the mercy of resellers I undertstand that mindset of them being whats wrong with the sneaker "game" and in every game there is a winner and a loser, I paid 600 for south beach 8s, I was the loser. A year and a handful of wears later I sell em to some kid for 725, that time I was the winner. The kid had to catch the bus to meet me in a mall parking lot within walking distance of my house. I almost felt bad because he looked like some kid in high school saving all his money to buy this one pair of shoes but then I realize that I didn't make him pay that price, hell I wasn't even selling them, he saw them in the background when I was selling my foams. Point is these are just shoes, they're not a necessity. If people wouldn't pay so much then resellers would have no place in this "game" ...I missed the Yeezys and I want them but I'm not gonna knock resellers for getting 6k while they can.

imagine getting your hand on them yeezys and selling em, make so much cash if you got like 3 pairs.
Yeah but good luck even finding 1 pair for yourself. That's why they ask for some much on the re-sell because the market isn't flooded with them and chances of you having even ONE pair is 1 in a million.

Last edited:
:lol:  as someone who has always been at the mercy of resellers I undertstand that mindset of them being whats wrong with the sneaker "game" and in every game there is a winner and a loser, I paid 600 for south beach 8s, I was the loser. A year and a handful of wears later I sell em to some kid for 725, that time I was the winner. The kid had to catch the bus to meet me in a mall parking lot within walking distance of my house. I almost felt bad because he looked like some kid in high school saving all his money to buy this one pair of shoes but then I realize that I didn't make him pay that price, hell I wasn't even selling them, he saw them in the background when I was selling my foams. Point is these are just shoes, they're not a necessity. If people wouldn't pay so much then resellers would have no place in this "game" ...I missed the Yeezys and I want them but I'm not gonna knock resellers for getting 6k while they can.

I MEAN COME ON NOW THERE YEEZY I UNDERSTAND THAT IVE NEVER SEEN 1 PERSON WITH A PAIR ON THEY ARE RESELLERS SHOES EVERYBODY BUY THEM FOR THAT PURPOSE ALONE BUT WHEN U START MESSING WITH SHOES PEOPLE GREW UP ON THAT HAS A LONG HISTORY WITH THAT BECOMES A PROBLEM JUST TO MAKE A QUICK 120$ IS STUPID TO ME

Yeah but good luck even finding 1 pair for yourself. That's why they ask for some much on the re-sell because the market isn't flooded with them and chances of you having even ONE pair is 1 in a million.
You're not talking about the Yeezys right? because I'm sure a majority of those shoes are currently being sold 
laugh.gif
 market is beyond flooded at people looking for the quick come up.

I MEAN COME ON NOW THERE YEEZY I UNDERSTAND THAT IVE NEVER SEEN 1 PERSON WITH A PAIR ON THEY ARE RESELLERS SHOES EVERYBODY BUY THEM FOR THAT PURPOSE ALONE BUT WHEN U START MESSING WITH SHOES PEOPLE GREW UP ON THAT HAS A LONG HISTORY WITH THAT BECOMES A PROBLEM JUST TO MAKE A QUICK 120$ IS STUPID TO ME

laugh.gif
 as someone who has always been at the mercy of resellers I undertstand that mindset of them being whats wrong with the sneaker "game" and in every game there is a winner and a loser, I paid 600 for south beach 8s, I was the loser. A year and a handful of wears later I sell em to some kid for 725, that time I was the winner. The kid had to catch the bus to meet me in a mall parking lot within walking distance of my house. I almost felt bad because he looked like some kid in high school saving all his money to buy this one pair of shoes but then I realize that I didn't make him pay that price, hell I wasn't even selling them, he saw them in the background when I was selling my foams. Point is these are just shoes, they're not a necessity. If people wouldn't pay so much then resellers would have no place in this "game" ...I missed the Yeezys and I want them but I'm not gonna knock resellers for getting 6k while they can.
Exactly..........

I'm 27 so I didn't grow up with any all red VIs, and if I had a nice computer with some bots you better believe I'd be hitting those easy 120 come ups, there's literally no work involved... but it's just the way of the world, if people are all over something you know someone is gonna find a way to capitalize on it. If it were water during a disaster then I could see your point but these are just shoes... and kids are gonna pay stupid prices, and resellers are gonna keep playing middle man.

if you were on NDC at the right time for the yeezys u coulda probly copped more than 1. nothing wrong with making a quick 200 bucks on these infrareds either

I'm 27 so I didn't grow up with any all red VIs, and if I had a nice computer with some bots you better believe I'd be hitting those easy 120 come ups, there's literally no work involved... but it's just the way of the world, if people are all over something you know someone is gonna find a way to capitalize on it. If it were water during a disaster then I could see your point but these are just shoes... and kids are gonna pay stupid prices, and resellers are gonna keep playing middle man.
AGREE TO DISAGREE BRO U WILL NEVER GET MY POINT AND ILL NEVER GET YOURS

The "sneaker game" has become a clash between culture and capitalism, sneakerheads and sneakerhustlers are two sides of the same coin. I don't believe you need a business acumen to understand the buy low/sell high concept but many think it's ruining the culture and want no part of it. I certainly think reslling hurts, but the sneaker industry leader (NIKE) is driving us down this path so I can't knock people for making a little extra money even if I think it's lame.

Didn't get any tracking info from FNL but if you use the Track Your Order on their page it'll have a tracking number if it's been shipped. Weird how I didn't get the shipping confirmation but the shoes shipped.

ok 10 minutes to cop online, 5 minutes to post on ebay, 15 minutes to ship them out. Im not Jay-Z when it comes to business, but making 200 dollars in 30 minutes of your time sounds like a great profit to me. Im always down for any way to make easy cash and 90% of the world is too.

Folks that pay resell price are just s worse as resellers. If people weren't so damn thirsty and would just take a loss and move on instead of paying rape, there wouldn't be this huge resell market.

But dudes just got to have their shoes and pay ridiculous prices to get them. And I won't lie, it pisses me off that people buy shoes just to flip them. Makes it harder to get for people like me that actually want them and wear them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom