Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

isnt there going to be a yeezy restock
that what most people on my timeline are saying
nerd.gif

Pics are deceiving.

They look much better in person.

Might try for these later in the year.

My focus is on the 10s this Saturday.

Folks that pay resell price are just s worse as resellers. If people weren't so damn thirsty and would just take a loss and move on instead of paying rape, there wouldn't be this huge resell market.

But dudes just got to have their shoes and pay ridiculous prices to get them.
exactly my point man, i would never pay over retail for any kicks, and never had (except buying overseas on a few occasions for about 20$ above retail), but i have no problem with being the seller rather than the buyer

Last edited:
AGREE TO DISAGREE BRO U WILL NEVER GET MY POINT AND ILL NEVER GET YOURS
laugh.gif
 I said in my first post I agree with you, it sucks but the sneaker culture is not what it once was... its waaaaaaay too mainstream now which means you get a bunch of people that don't care about it coming around looking for the quick buck. Think about it this way, if there was a store in your area selling a purse that you had no interest in for 150 bucks but you know women online in other areas are paying 400 bucks for them, can you honestly say you wouldn't go grab as many as you can for that easy flip? I know I would.

Folks that pay resell price are just s worse as resellers. If people weren't so damn thirsty and would just take a loss and move on instead of paying rape, there wouldn't be this huge resell market.

But dudes just got to have their shoes and pay ridiculous prices to get them. And I won't lie, it pisses me off that people buy shoes just to flip them. Makes it harder to get for people like me that actually want them and wear them.
This is the real problem. If there was no market for resellers to make 200 in a day do you really think there would be so many. 

My boy doesnt even resell shoes. But he saw the hype on the Gamma 11s. Did his homework and ended up with 5 @ the mall. He didnt make it out the parking lot before selling all of them for 400 a piece. If dudes wasnt so thirsty to pay over retail for kicks because they need to be the cool kid in HS the next day then there would be no market for people to take away from the dudes who actually just want to wear the kicks

Sneaker game is less about the shoes and more about the $. It's sad. If Nike made enough of every shoe for everyone then we wouldn't be in this mess. They love the hype and the drama and we are all just pawns

I won't lie tough, I do hate people that buy shoes just to sell them. Makes it harder to get for people like me who actually want them and wear it. But you know, what are you going to do?

laugh.gif
 I said in my first post I agree with you, it sucks but the sneaker culture is not what it once was... its waaaaaaay too mainstream now which means you get a bunch of people that don't care about it coming around looking for the quick buck. Think about it this way, if there was a store in your area selling a purse that you had no interest in for 150 bucks but you know women online in other areas are paying 400 bucks for them, can you honestly say you wouldn't go grab as many as you can for that easy flip? I know I would.
Same exact thing has happened to Hip Hop etc etc. Once things catch on mainstream it's a wrap. 

o ok so buing shoes for the purpose of just to sell is ridiculous who knows that person who buying the shoes prolly reall want em but instead of letting him get for retail u buying just to sell them yall are exactl whats wrong with the sneaker game

the world also runs on war and unjustice why not join the army or become a crooked judge or u going to be part of the problem or solution

AS I REPEAT YOU SIR ARE WHATS WRONG WITH THE SNEAKER GAME

I MEAN COME ON NOW THERE YEEZY I UNDERSTAND THAT IVE NEVER SEEN 1 PERSON WITH A PAIR ON THEY ARE RESELLERS SHOES EVERYBODY BUY THEM FOR THAT PURPOSE ALONE BUT WHEN U START MESSING WITH SHOES PEOPLE GREW UP ON THAT HAS A LONG HISTORY WITH THAT BECOMES A PROBLEM JUST TO MAKE A QUICK 120$ IS STUPID TO ME
The posts from this dude make me wanna fart

Ok, resellers sucks. People who buy from resellers for double retail are stupid. Case closed. Can we keep this to the shoes and if they become available @spots on the web or local?

The reselling won't go away anytime soon. You have people who don't even know which Jordan is which that buy up every and anything just for the hustle. I hate that ******* word. Everything is a hustle nowadays. But we as consumers have the power to say no and dictate the market. But with everything having to be about "I need these shoes now now now or else I ain't ****" and Jordan and Nike keep repeating the same formula every weekend, it's not gonna stop until enough of us have some control and say no, I don't need to buy every ******* retro that comes out just to either

Resell
show off on Instagram

So until we tell nike or Jordan with our dollars hey make more shoes or we won't support you, this is the game now

Has anyone's Nike EU order status changed? Mines stuck at preparing to ship and they haven't charged my card yet

They said they will announce so we gotta have some patience. I don't think this weekend since they had a bunch of other sneakers to sell. Probably next weekend with the 10s

The reselling won't go away anytime soon. You have people who don't even know which Jordan is which that buy up every and anything just for the hustle. I hate that ******* word. Everything is a hustle nowadays. But we as consumers have the power to say no and dictate the market. But with everything having to be about "I need these shoes now now now or else I ain't ****" and Jordan and Nike keep repeating the same formula every weekend, it's not gonna stop until enough of us have some control and say no, I don't need to buy every ******* retro that comes out just to either

Resell
show off on Instagram

So until we tell nike or Jordan with our dollars hey make more shoes or we won't support you, this is the game now
THE REAL.

It's just sad that a huge bulk of the consumers are Young & Immature, so "Chasing the Cool" is a part of Life, for them. Societal Engrained Self-Esteem Issues.

There's a Realistic Utopia for everything, but this Sneaker World is FAR from it.

Back
Top Bottom