Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

It won't be anything sneaky with these 6s. Y'all should jus chill and stop lettin nike keep you paranoid. They said they'll announce, they'll announce the date. Go enjoy y'all day...

^^^Maybe just wishful thinking. Plus, it seems like they've been known to contradict themselves on occasion. Also seems like I'm not the only one prepared for a "sneak attack." No pun intended.
out of all the **** moves that nike pulls... this would be the dickiest.

release a bogus link missing 1 character and then meg the hell outta anyone who cracks it.... then announce that a reschedule is coming, but instead drop it when no one is looking. i wouldnt call that wishful thinking, but I know what you are trying to say.

Last edited:
^^^Maybe just wishful thinking. Plus, it seems like they've been known to contradict themselves on occasion. Seems like I'm not the only one prepared for a "sneak attack." no pun intended.

I don't blame you. Everyone is still hurt by the Yeezy attack. At least I'm one of those hurting one.

Y'all go do what y'all go do y'all
roll.gif

Cheapest I can find is $350 WTF!!! I gotta figure out how to get these on the NDC release. I waited in line for 3 hours in the cold. They sold the last pair to the guy in front of me. I was like.... FML

come on guys give them a break!!!!  They're just happy with their new cop... I'm not saying i want to be in a group shot like that one but if i had a pair i'd throw them on and jump in the pic with those people!!!

Cheapest I can find is $350 WTF!!! I gotta figure out how to get these on the NDC release. I waited in line for 3 hours in the cold. They sold the last pair to the guy in front of me. I was like.... FML
that sucks man!! Just watch for ndc and be ready.  

that sucks man!! Just watch for ndc and be ready.  
I know. I couldn't feel my toes.. LOL I am watching but I don't thinkI stand a chance without one of those bots. Maybe I should start researching which one is the best. ionno what to do. smmfh

Y'all really gotta stop worrying what other folks is doin tho. If they wana call each other up and coordinate they fits n kicks, then take pics on the streets, let em cook. I'm sure some if y'all do some weird things too. They got theirs tho and some of y'all don't, is that where the hate is commin from I wonder....

trek.gif

Y'all really gotta stop worrying what other folks is doin tho. If they wana call each other up and coordinate they fits n kicks, then take pics on the streets, let em cook. I'm sure some if y'all do some weird things too. They got theirs tho and some of y'all don't, is that where the hate is commin from I wonder....
Repped. These are my exact sentiments. I never understood why people try to clown people who do this, especially the people who want the shoe but don't even have them. 

Repped. These are my exact sentiments. I never understood why people try to clown people who do this, especially the people who want the shoe but don't even have them. 
So....lemme get this straight.... You think someone is hating on someone that doesn't have a clue what a color palette is? I have the shoe, so know im not hating on that. But if you the kind of guy that supports wearing clothes that don't match the shoe.... By all means.... Jump in the picture with your pair

Pretty sure Mike doesnt care if you put the shoes on a Dog as long as you buy them.

View media item 808073
LOL exactly. Mike don't care about or what y'all do. Disrespect? Meanwhile mike be in penthouse suites in Vegas gambling house price money, money from y'all, naw from US, that we spend on his kicks. Mike don't give 2 ***** my G

Last edited:
So....lemme get this straight.... You think someone is hating on someone that doesn't have a clue what a color palette is? I have the shoe, so know im not hating on that. But if you the kind of guy that supports wearing clothes that don't match the shoe.... By all means.... Jump in the picture with your pair
I couldn't care less about what people decide to wear with their kicks. I like matching my kicks w/ my fit. Personally, I don't care how other people decide to match with their kicks. If they have on heat, I acknowledge that. I'm not Anna Wintour of Vogue Magazine. I'm not about to critique the whole damn outfit lol

LOL exactly. Mike don't care about or what y'all do. Disrespect? Meanwhile mike be in penthouse suites in Vegas gambling house price money, money from y'all, naw from US, that we spend on his kicks. Mike don't give 2 ***** my G
Do you think of that when you buy his kicks????

I couldn't care less about what people decide to wear with their kicks. I like matching my kicks w/ my fit. Personally, I don't care how other people decide to match with their kicks. If they have on heat, I acknowledge that. I'm not Anna Wintour of Vogue Magazine. I'm not about to critique the whole damn outfit lol
:rofl: not gone lie that was a good one

Yeezys had to be done that way. Or else NDC would crash. Pure bedlam. These? They are just a limited Air jordan. These don't have the cult following hype beast mantra that the yeezys have. I believe Nike will release these next weekend or at worst weekend after next.

Back
Top Bottom