Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Very clean. Will def be a sneaker we won't see retro in the future.
Never? Lol Nike released the thunder 4s when it was suppose to be "online exclusive" only. Yes, look at the DB3s and DB5s. They'll restock these prolly close to summer time along with 4 other GR releases like powder blue 3s, Infrareds 6, grape 5s, etc... 

^ thats wishful thinking people still waiting on bred I restock saw a noob post them for 290 on the bay

Last edited:
sick.gif
sick.gif

how were some of you guys able to get the NDC link for the infrared 23?
The Url was missing a # and a NTer figured it out, once he loaded the Nike page he  posted the full link in NT, and a few of us successfully copped, but all got Megged eventually. My pair is still preparing to ship, and tomorrow is a Holiday.

So the Air Jordan 6 ‘Infrared23’ are gonna be Rescheduled for 5am tomorrow morning? which is really late tonight? Correct..?

or is this just speculation? - Need to know If I should start smacking COFFEE to stay up!

So the Air Jordan 6 ‘Infrared23’ are gonna be Rescheduled for 5am tomorrow morning? which is really late tonight? Correct..?

or is this just speculation? - Need to know If I should start smacking COFFEE to stay up!
Nike has not said when they'll restock yet.

go to sleep.

I'm thinking these might come out on a Sunday. Friday kids be at school, Saturday is the powder blues, and Sunday is wide open.

I could of gotten any sz above 11. This is how it went down I received a call the day before saying I won a raffle and I coud show from 8 to 6 so I showed up at 11am. They're was a longline for people getting the red 6s so I walk up to the securiy guard and tell him I won the raffle he was like you still need to wait on that long line. So I go to the back of the line and I'm asking people what are y'all waiting for? They're like the 6s I'm like the other footlocker still has them,the were like the red ones, I was like ok. So I saw a dude walking out the store and I said I won the raffle do I have to wait back here. He was like no just go up to the guardsand tell them I go up there ad tell a diffrent guard he told me to standby I did then he let's me cut the line for the shoe once I get in there. They were like since you waited on that line what sz you want in the 6s all we have is 11 and up I was gonna buy it but it wouldn't be right to take some one sz

Last edited:
I could of gotten these either a 10 or 11.5. This is how it went down I received a call the day before saying I won a raffle and I could show from 8 to 6 so I showed up at 11am. They're was a longline for people getting the red 6s so I walk up to the securiy guard and tell him I won the raffle he was like you still need to wait on that long line. So I go to the back of the line and I'm asking people what are y'all waiting for? They're like the 6s I'm like the other footlocker still has them,the were like the red ones, I was like ok. So I saw a dude walking out the store and I said I won the raffle do I have to wait back here. He was like no just go up to the guardsand tell them I go up there ad tell a diffrent guard he told me to standby I did then he let's me cut the line for the shoe once I get in there. They were like since you waited on that line what sz you want in the 6s all we have is 11 and up I was gonna buy it but it wouldn't be right to take some one sz
Good man, repped. 

Lord knows one of these minimum wagers would have bought 'em to flip 'em.

Back
Top Bottom