Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Alright on a lighter note, has anyone seen the tees that goes with the white infrareds??? Would they match up with these :nerd:???

I really dont understand why Nike is sitting on the inventory, It seems like they would just go ahead and release them later that day, and move on to the next shoe. Maybe they realized they shouldnt of dropped both in the same day anyways. Who knows??

I really dont understand why Nike is sitting on the inventory, It seems like they would just go ahead and release them later that day, and move on to the next shoe. Maybe they realized they shouldnt of dropped both in the same day anyways. Who knows??
Nike loves to create that nostalgic hype around a shoe. Honestly I wish they dropped them right the first time instead of us going through all of this

Nope, I sure don't...why you ask?
Cuz if you and I did we prolly wouldn't buy his sneakers now you got me upset :rofl: spending my hard earned money while this dude chilling and laughing at us argue over his shoes
Lol yea I see ya point but yo that's with anyone that makes money on what we consumers buy. They all laughin to the bank while we work hard and buy they product. It is what it is. That's why life is all about becoming ya own boss my man...

It's Allstar weekend. They have a full buffet of shoes to release from jordans to nike basketball to nike sportswear product. They probably said.... **** it, we got other products we have to push and these aren't even an Allstar themed shoe so they can wait a while. They gonna sell out regardless when we release em. Lets have them stuck to twitter for a week like the sheep they are.

Lol yea I see ya point but yo that's with anyone that makes money on what we consumers buy. They all laughin to the bank while we work hard and buy they product. It is what it is. That's why life is all about becoming ya own boss my man...
I'm trying to too...sick and tired of being a slave to the 9-5

No they just messed up tweeting the link. They'll announce the release date when they see fit.

Last edited:
They had an FSR. But what I mean is that this was an unannounced, unexpected release and still nothing. What kind of system is this?

Everyone may make fun of me, but I think a lot of it nay have been bots. These shoe's are dope and by now some people may have used their shoe's and want a fresh pair, so I can definitely see resellers buying these up and trying to flip them at a decent price and people who just want them buying them.

Cheapest I can find is $350 WTF!!! I gotta figure out how to get these on the NDC release. I waited in line for 3 hours in the cold. They sold the last pair to the guy in front of me. I was like.... FML

To be honest, you're only real more close to sure way of copping these on NDC through a TLO is using a good bot, havin a fast computer, and fast Internet connection. Since I struck out and found out that the only way to get them is on NDC TLO I've been doing research on bots. At first I tried studying to see if I could learn how to create one (huge fail) and then I went to YouTube and I was amazed and realized why I never cop. There's bots that can attempt for multiple sizes every 1/1000th of a second if you want and your computer and internet is on point. Imagine the people with bots who want shoe's ranging from 10-11 for personal use and only attempt for those sizes, they can easily get many pairs in their carts not to mention resellers who are seeing the prices and attempt for every size so they can flip them.

Everyone may make fun of me, but I think a lot of it nay have been bots. These shoe's are dope and by now some people may have used their shoe's and want a fresh pair, so I can definitely see resellers buying these up and trying to flip them at a decent price and people who just want them buying them.
To be honest, you're only real more close to sure way of copping these on NDC through a TLO is using a good bot, havin a fast computer, and fast Internet connection. Since I struck out and found out that the only way to get them is on NDC TLO I've been doing research on bots. At first I tried studying to see if I could learn how to create one (huge fail) and then I went to YouTube and I was amazed and realized why I never cop. There's bots that can attempt for multiple sizes every 1/1000th of a second if you want and your computer and internet is on point. Imagine the people with bots who want shoe's ranging from 10-11 for personal use and only attempt for those sizes, they can easily get many pairs in their carts not to mention resellers who are seeing the prices and attempt for every size so they can flip them.

After building my own PC and upgrading my internet to 60mbps my chances have increased by a lot :pimp:

Intel i7 3.5GHz
16GB DDR3 RAM
128GB SSD

:smokin

Thanks

This release surprised me in terms of availability. I'll admit that I didn't do my HW on em as i should've and I wasn't able to secure a pair.

Two HoH's near me had 12 and 15 pairs each. In fact the HoH i went to had more GS sizes than adult. Needless to say i was about 20th in line and came up short.

Come to find out a youngin first in line copped my size 8 and he'd been outside the mall since 11 the night before (I'm just not about the camp-out life anymore). I got there around 530-6 thinking there would be maybe 30 pairs to go around and completely underestimated the stock. Praying that NDC link goes live randomly, prob my only shot at anywhere near retail anytime soon.

Also, for any of you IG heads, beware of 2 dudes (one out of Danville IL and the other out of Charlotte claiming he works at the HOH in Carolina place mall) selling Infra-23's for $200-220 shipped. They ask for payment via Moneygram or WU/Walmart and refuse to do Paypal invoice. Be careful and don't get got.

Last edited:
I don't see why they can't just put the shoes on the site instead of TLO???? That will knock some people out right there. But they are NIKE and could care less about what the consumers want!!!

After building my own PC and upgrading my internet to 60mbps my chances have increased by a lot
pimp.gif

Intel i7 3.5GHz
16GB DDR3 RAM
128GB SSD

smokin.gif
About to upgrade my ram and SSD soon on my Macbook Pro, big difference in performance I assume 

So either Nike changes the way they do something or I have to figure out how to create a bot? Welp... Guess I'm not getting any shoes any time soon.

NIKE, TAKE MY MONEY

After building my own PC and upgrading my internet to 60mbps my chances have increased by a lot
pimp.gif

Intel i7 3.5GHz
16GB DDR3 RAM
128GB SSD

smokin.gif
my computer

your computer                                        

I got the pinto, you got the LAMBO

Last edited:
After building my own PC and upgrading my internet to 60mbps my chances have increased by a lot :pimp:

Intel i7 3.5GHz
16GB DDR3 RAM
128GB SSD

:smokin

My brother paid Dell about $1,800 to build him an Alienware gaming laptop, but now he's on a mission to manually build his own dream desktop computer but I'm not sure of the actual specs of either one since I'm not knowledgeable in that regard hence me not comprehending how to build my own bot. But I do know our Internet speed is at about 20mbps I believe, so you do have an added advantage with your own built computer and super fast internet speed, no need for a bot in my opinion. How much is are you paying for internet if I may ask? It may be a good investment to upgrade the way these releases are going.

My brother paid Dell about $1,800 to build him an Alienware gaming laptop, but now he's on a mission to manually build his own dream desktop computer but I'm not sure of the actual specs of either one since I'm not knowledgeable in that regard hence me not comprehending how to build my own bot. But I do know our Internet speed is at about 20mbps I believe, so you do have an added advantage with your own built computer and super fast internet speed, no need for a bot in my opinion. How much is are you paying for internet if I may ask? It may be a good investment to upgrade the way these releases are going.

I pay about $150.00 for internet and Cable with comcast.... I'm a sports guy so I got HD and sports channels :pimp:

My machine's costs so far is around $750 :smokin

Last edited:
This release surprised me in terms of availability. I'll admit that I didn't do my HW on em as i should've and I wasn't able to secure a pair.

Two HoH's near me had 12 and 15 pairs each. In fact the HoH i went to had more GS sizes than adult. Needless to say i was about 20th in line and came up short.

Come to find out a youngin first in line copped my size 8 and he'd been outside the mall since 11 the night before (I'm just not about the camp-out life anymore). I got there around 530-6 thinking there would be maybe 30 pairs to go around and completely underestimated the stock. Praying that NDC link goes live randomly, prob my only shot at anywhere near retail anytime soon.

Also, for any of you IG heads, beware of 2 dudes (one out of Danville IL and the other out of Charlotte claiming he works at the HOH in Carolina place mall) selling Infra-23's for $200-220 shipped. They ask for payment via Moneygram or WU/Walmart and refuse to do Paypal invoice. Be careful and don't get got.

Which hoh you went to fam? I went to PG Plaza. Got there at 5am and didn't get em. Coulda got whites tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom