Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I still can't believe there is this much hype over pink sneakers
this the white/infrared thread? 
nerd.gif

Yup, classic Finish Line. Charge you as many times as they can, tell you that you have a pair for 5 days, then cancel it.

"If you can't give us business cause our site sucks, well you won't give your money to anyone this weekend." Nike is just worse cause it's their products, but Finish line is a joke of a company.

Screw selling the shoes, I'm just gonna sell bots.

You get rich selling shovels during a gold rush, not digging for gold.

Nike will sell you one of the 8 million pairs of 10's they will have tomorrow for those that need shoes ASAP.

People resort to trolling when they strike out.
lol I never even tried to buy these....the only shoes that are coming out I'm interested in are the Supreme x Nike Foamposites. 

Not to mention if I really wanted these I'd just pay resale instead of complaining...

Last edited:
Yup, classic Finish Line. Charge you as many times as they can, tell you that you have a pair for 5 days, then cancel it.

"If you can't give us business cause our site sucks, well you won't give your money to anyone this weekend." Nike is just worse cause it's their products, but Finish line is a joke of a company.
Don't forget the FREE SHIPPING, which comes by horse carriage!

not even mad about this release. i like the white infras and wanted to cop thesee to sell.. this release taught me not to rely on ndc anymore in the future when the carmines, black infras, and columbias drop... im gonna collect raffle tickets like a mad man

Back
Top Bottom