Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Gotta say, the only company doing it right is Finishline, no joke.

They give out link before hand, have a countdown page so that you don't have to constantly click or anything, and 90% of the time, when you get through, they have a FSR left, and you can checkout.

And they never oversell.

Finishline cops are easy. I could have got like 3 pairs last week from there, if I had wanted to spend the money.

Nike is a joke.
Why Finishline has more stock than Nike is beyond me...

They give out link before hand, have a countdown page so that you don't have to constantly click or anything, and 90% of the time, when you get through, they have a FSR left, and you can checkout.

And they never oversell.

Finishline cops are easy. I could have got like 3 pairs last week from there, if I had wanted to spend the money.

Nike is a joke.
your right i used to like NDC more. but now as i said FNL>>>>>>>>>NDC by far. i dont know why FNL has a bad rep of cancelling orders and what not

roll.gif

Im in disbelief.

They should've just re-released later in the day last week.

For me its no "building hype'.

Doesnt make me want those powder blues anymore or less. Its simply pushing me towards saying **** Nike no matter whats releasing. I just see a disregard for the customers who helped push Nike to the industry leader. Something will eventually give.

And they never oversell.

Nike is a joke.

And they never oversell.

Nike is a joke.
your right i used to like NDC more. but now as i said FNL>>>>>>>>>NDC by far. i dont know why FNL has a bad rep of cancelling orders and what not
They have a bad rep cause they will charge you 10x for something and then tell you that you didn't get it. Meanwhile you may have no available funds all weekend. FNL is a terrible company too, so let's not start praising them for anything.

FORGET THEM UPPER INNER LINER POW DA / GAMMA BOTTOM X'S. THER STILL NICE LOOKING BUT NOT A COLLECTORS SHOE. NUTTIN IS NEVER CLOSE

TO OG STATUS, BUT C'MON MAEN GIVE US THE SAME COLOR ON THE UPPER INNER LINNER SOCK, AS THE MATCHING COLOR BOTTOMS. 

ONE THING JB/NIKE DID RITE ON THESE IS THE MOLD/SHAPE. THEY LOOK BETTER THAN THE CHICAGO X's DO. ANYONE ELSE AGREE?

They have a bad rep cause they will charge you 10x for something and then tell you that you didn't get it. Meanwhile you may have no available funds all weekend. FNL is a terrible company too, so let's not start praising them for anything.
ive never had problems with FNL with any of this. i see what you mean though. i always have success with FNL and i will keep goin with them

FORGET THEM UPPER INNER LINER POW DA / GAMMA BOTTOM X'S. THER STILL NICE LOOKING BUT NOT A COLLECTORS SHOE. NUTTIN IS NEVER CLOSE
TO OG STATUS, BUT C'MON MAEN GIVE US THE SAME COLOR ON THE UPPER INNER LINNER SOCK, AS THE MATCHING COLOR BOTTOMS. 
ONE THING JB/NIKE DID RITE ON THESE IS THE MOLD/SHAPE. THEY LOOK BETTER THAN THE CHICAGO X's DO. ANYONE ELSE AGREE?
Wrong thread I think. Not sure, couldn't really make out what you were after between the lack of english and all caps :x

And they never oversell.

Nike is a joke.
The only problems I have with Finishline is their crappy checkout where you keep getting an error message while trying to check out, even though your debit/creditcard/paypal keeps getting charged.  After 2 tries, you get kicked back to the SPA page and by the time you get back in, the item's gone from your cart and it's sold out.  What's worse is when you get actually get through and get an order confirmation email..only to get your order cancelled because they ran out of stock.

I copped the Infrared23s (or so I thought I did) from Finishline last week...got my cancellation email yesterday after being in progress all week.

Back
Top Bottom