Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

im still not getting this... was there an early link or not? i use my supersonic blast bot shout out to 23rsvp for it, and it grabbed the link and sold out in 10 seconds after waiting in line...never happened to me before, even with doernbechers...
ATC services won this battle bro:D
one buddy used one of those and they didn't come up with anything either. All signs point to them releasing a couple of FSR, clearly not the same amt of inventory available as last Saturday. The whole thing was set up.

Last edited:

ATC services won this battle bro
happy.gif
Not even....

I have a few and they all struck out.

[/quote]please nike, bless us by letting us give you our hard earned money[/SIZE][/quote]

Lolllllllll

Last edited:
nah he didnt get a pair he just posted the confirmation from last weeks release. the pic he posted doesnt even have a date on it. no one got a pair

i got a pair of Diamond Dunks when i thought i had no chance bc the hype was so big. I figured i could actually score on this one. 
roll.gif

This was without a doubt the hardest cop in the History of nike.com and that is 117% FACT

Nike.com

Infared23 6's >>>>>>>>>>>>>Champ Pack>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Red Octobers

Last edited:
Gotta say, the only company doing it right is Finishline, no joke.

They give out link before hand, have a countdown page so that you don't have to constantly click or anything, and 90% of the time, when you get through, they have a FSR left, and you can checkout.

And they never oversell.

Finishline cops are easy. I could have got like 3 pairs last week from there, if I had wanted to spend the money.

Nike is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom