Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Same boat. Been searching high and low. I have a pair waiting to rape those that rape me for my size.
Smh I'm about ready to give up. 550 is just too high. Praying for a restock but it ain't happening. Once I get the Carmine's im shooting for the breds, space jams and black Jordan 3s. Then I'm out of the game till December when the columbias drop. After that I'm retiring. The kids and hypebeasts can have Jordan's I'm moving on with KDs
You can get bred 1s off eBay for way less than 550. Find a legit pair and seller on eBay and talk them down via PayPal invoice. Should be able to find a pair for 350 shipped.

I have been texting sellers on CL prices showing 280.00. Asking if they would ship. One seller said he would. Seems fishy. Too good to be true as prices are now higher. Scammers are now waiting for the funds to go into their paypal accounts and withdrawing the money out ASAP and not sending nothing out. They try to make as many invoices possible and have the buyers send them the money. Once they get the amount they want they take the money out. They dont care if their PP accounts are frozen.

I have been texting sellers on CL prices showing 280.00. Asking if they would ship. One seller said he would. Seems fishy. Too good to be true as prices are now higher. Scammers are now waiting for the funds to go into their paypal accounts and withdrawing the money out ASAP and not sending nothing out. They try to make as many invoices possible and have the buyers send them the money. Once they get the amount they want they take the money out. They dont care if their PP accounts are frozen.
That's crazy....on top of paypal being notorious for sending with the scammer

Too good to be true. Don't fall for it. I see I the same 280 guy for all area. He said only paypal and shipping. No meet up. Big red flag

Still protected by Paypal right? Plus doesn't the funds take time to come out it's not like they fake it out instantly I thought

Too good to be true. Don't fall for it. I see I the same 280 guy for all area. He said only paypal and shipping. No meet up. Big red flag

After telling the seller and asking " Why havent these sold locally"? He said that he sending invoices and nobody is paying. People are wasting his time. He/she also states that he doesnt like an all red shoe thats why he isnt taxing.

Still protected by Paypal right? Plus doesn't the funds take time to come out it's not like they fake it out instantly I thought

Yeah the buyer is covered through paypal but it takes few days to credit back. Plus you can also dispute with the credit card company/bank with them as well and they can expedite or credit your card back in a lesser time. I been scammed with this scheme before. If they have a paypal mastercard debit card the can withdraw the funds at an ATM ASAP.

Yeah the buyer is covered through paypal but it takes few days to credit back. Plus you can also dispute with the credit card company/bank with them as well and they can expedite or credit your card back in a lesser time. I been scammed with this scheme before. If they have a paypal mastercard debit card the can withdraw the funds at an ATM ASAP.
How long does it take for Paypal to get your money back not long though right? I don't know why people still scam

How long does it take for Paypal to get your money back not long though right? I don't know why people still scam

I think 10 buisness days. However I have my Amex card link to paypal and i dispute through them as well and they get things done faster. So i won my dispute faster 5 days. I cant stand scammers.

I think 10 buisness days. However I have my Amex card link to paypal and i dispute through them as well and they get things done faster. So i won my dispute faster 5 days. I cant stand scammers.

Getting nervous bought concords 11 off reddit sneakers for 280 shipped worn a couple of times and he is a regular seller have me a tracking number still not updated yet from Saturday for 2 day shipping you think I'm good he still texts me

They took 45 days for me. They open investigation and everything. Exactly 45 days, I called them, after they ruled my favor, and got my money in 1 business day.

Great video... For those that are looking to buy a pair from a secondary market  keep in mind that the authentic color POPs.  The color is not pink is more like a Red Neon that really stands out, as if you are watching it in 3D.  
this is true.  very true.

If you buy on ebay just make sure the seller has a good rating and feedback. It's not that hard, just avoid bad sellers.

Getting nervous bought concords 11 off reddit sneakers for 280 shipped worn a couple of times and he is a regular seller have me a tracking number still not updated yet from Saturday for 2 day shipping you think I'm good he still texts me

You should be good. Usually a sign if the seller doesnt respond to text, calls, or emails.

550 at flightclub?

Not their usual forcable sodomy prices considering sz13s are now selling at 475. Im guessing the next pair hits at least 480

You should be good. Usually a sign if the seller doesnt respond to text, calls, or emails.
Plus if its going through USPS nothing was gonna move yesterday anyway

I was offered $425 for a pair . I have 3 pairs. Would you guys sell or you think these are worth more?

Back
Top Bottom