Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Yeah. So many people thirstin after these playing hardball ain't working too good. I got a second pair coming and paid $300 shipped. Got my first pair from my cousins friend for $250. I tried hard as hell on RD to get these. Camped out in the freezing cold just to see the guy in front of me get the last pair. I'm gonna rock one this summer and put the other pair on ice for later.

Yeah. So many people thirstin after these playing hardball ain't working too good. I got a second pair coming and paid $300 shipped. Got my first pair from my cousins friend for $250. I tried hard as hell on RD to get these. Camped out in the freezing cold just to see the guy in front of me get the last pair. I'm gonna rock one this summer and put the other pair on ice for later.
Good luck, sometimes I play hardball and they sold right after

You got good deals

I hope these restock so I can buy another pair and make my moneyback off these becuz it was such a bs release no info got out early nike kept finally kept something from gettin out early and secretly.

Hoping for the same thing... Any kind of restock will help me offset what I paid for my pair. Restock on these, gamma 11, taxi 12, bred 1 should make me break even.

I'm watching that auction, there is still 5 hrs left , & the highest bidder has 2 feedback so I doubt he will pay

But nice try, the 2nd highest bidder who bid $500 has decent feedback so not sure **** he was thinking when you can find multiple BIN's for sz 11 for under $400

think you are completely off
No he's not. He is spot on. You are totally in la la land if you think the most famous athlete's dad was randomly murdered. It was a mafia hit and most stories that you hear about regarding Jordan's gambling problem is true. Charles Barkley has even indirectly confirmed a few stories from back in the day.

Jordan's father was murdered on July 23, 1993, at a highway rest area in Lumberton, North Carolina, by two teenagers, Daniel Green and Larry Martin Demery. The assailants were traced from calls they made on James Jordan's cellular phone,    caught, convicted, and sentenced to life in prison.

this had nothing to do with jordan and his gambling...
Man you have no clue how organized crime works. You have got to be kidding me lmao

Last edited:
YO, are u srs right now?
I have said what I  had to say about the subject. That murder was not random...it was made to look that way like 1000s of other hits that has happened in this country's history of organized crime. Why it truly happened it will never be made public, but the man has serious gambling issues and all signs point to a debt that couldn't be paid. I'm done

well somebody said the body was found in the car still there on the side of the road, nothing taken
but apparently they tried to get rid of the body and also stole a few personal items

I have said what I  had to say about the subject. That murder was not random...it was made to look that way like 1000s of other hits that has happened in this country's history of organized crime. Why it truly happened it will never be made public, but the man has serious gambling issues and all signs point to a debt that couldn't be paid. I'm done

but i dont understand y the debt could not b paid. I can never understand this-multimillionaires with too much debt. pro athletes and actors behind on taxes...odd to me

but i dont understand y the debt could not b paid. I can never understand this-multimillionaires with too much debt. pro athletes and actors behind on taxes...odd to me
That's life bro. You can't judge until you are in that person's shoes. Gambling is a serious sickness and especially for  an extremely competitive person like MJ. That man has a desire to win unlike anyone we have ever seen.

You dudes are really speculating hard on the internet about a murder that occurred in 1993 when the majority of us were children like you have some inside info.

Yes, 1993 was a different place in time where certain things were kept quiet and not thrown on the front page of every newspaper but to come to the conclusion that he was somehow at fault for his old mans death like random killings don't happen out in the real world is crazy.

I'm just waiting on the post about how one of you guys has the inside info on the old man being abducted and killed by the space jam aliens.

That's life bro. You can't judge until you are in that person's shoes. Gambling is a serious sickness and especially for  an extremely competitive person like MJ. That man has a desire to win unlike anyone we have ever seen.

Thats not the odd part...the odd part is a crazy rich person allowing debt to accumulate, just pay it. Nothing really wrong with gambling til u get behind or gamble wat u dont have. but he's Michael Jordan

You dudes are really speculating hard on the internet about a murder that occurred in 1993 when the majority of us were children like you have some inside info.

Yes, 1993 was a different place in time where certain things were kept quiet and not thrown on the front page of every newspaper but to come to the conclusion that he was somehow at fault for his old mans death like random killings don't happen out in the real world is crazy.

I'm just waiting on the post about how one of you guys has the inside info on the old man being abducted and killed by the space jam aliens.
Anyone is touchable and that has be proven throughout history

I'm waiting for a post about the person speculating the murder, speaking well about and know how gambling is it to say he's 17 years old
roll.gif
 .. Granted sad what happened but I'm 22 I don't need to put my 2 cents in I was only 1 when it happened

Last edited:

We don't know the facts! But to think his gambling couldn't play a part in it is crazy. That theory will always be there. There was too much hush hush about it....and that is fact. I'm just telling yall to look at aspects of what was reported. Some of yall think MJ could do no wrong. That man isn't perfect and his gambling issues have been well discussed over the years and documented by legitimate journalist. And for the record I absolutely love MJ and it goes to show you how strong the guy is to overcome stuff like this.

Last edited:
We don't know the facts! But to think his gambling couldn't play a part in it is crazy. That theory will always be there. There was too much hush hush about it....and that is fact. I'm just telling yall to look at aspects of what was reported. Some of yall think MJ could do no wrong. That man isn't perfect and his gambling issues have been well discussed over the years and documented by legitimate journalist. And for the record I absolutely love MJ and it goes to show you how strong the guy is to overcome stuff like this.

Like they laughed at me when i said the rumor of david stern found out about his relationship with big time gamblers and told him to retire and go low key for a while.

Yeah lemme leave 3 in a row to go play baseball at height of my career? Perfect sense.

No he's not. He is spot on. You are totally in la la land if you think the most famous athlete's dad was randomly murdered. It was a mafia hit and most stories that you hear about regarding Jordan's gambling problem is true. Charles Barkley has even indirectly confirmed a few stories from back in the day.
not in la la land. just what ive read and gathered over the years. if you have some inside connection with the robbers or who he owed thats pretty awesome. like i said before "guess i learned something new"

Back
Top Bottom