Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Like they laughed at me when i said the rumor of david stern found out about his relationship with big time gamblers and told him to retire and go low key for a while.

Yeah lemme leave 3 in a row to go play baseball at height of my career? Perfect sense.
I believe there was Sports Illustrated article on that actually.

So let's get back on topic. I seen couple with them on in the strip club with Infrared one and that color just pop out at you. Straight neon and it was perfect for an environment like that.. I'll just stick to my whites though.

Last edited:
I believe there was Sports Illustrated article on that actually.

So let's get back on topic. I seen couple with them on in the strip club with Infrared one and that color just pop out at you. Straight neon and it was perfect for an environment like that.. I'll just stick to my whites though.
If you noticed someone's kicks in there then something is wrong with that strip club lol

If you noticed someone's kicks in there then something is wrong with that strip club lol
Fo Real….. 
mean.gif
 Or You!   Looking at shoes while naked girls dance.. HA!

Anybody know how I can get my old screen name back? Also, I know 340 is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on some damn shoes, but, I wanted them and resell is ridiculous right now and is only gonna get worse. I figured 340 wasn't bad considering people are paying 500 + shipping. Never again though. I'm putting a raffle team together

Anybody know how I can get my old screen name back? Also, I know 340 is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on some damn shoes, but, I wanted them and resell is ridiculous right now and is only gonna get worse. I figured 340 wasn't bad considering people are paying 500 + shipping. Never again though. I'm putting a raffle team together

u can ask the mods, they can fix it...at least the official guy

i guess vi's to me are like the yeezys to some ppl. i was always into jordan growing up. not his shoes, but him. watching all his games through the 80s and 90s. and when i finally got the VI's in high school it was a totally different shoe. it wasnt like anything id seen before. it just felt like you had a sportscar on your foot. the look of it just was unbelievable. it was a lot of technology in one shoe. to me anyways. so ive always coveted the sixes. And even though some ppl are arguing over colors or resell its irrelevant to me. i just love sixes in any and all colors. it was a hard shoe to get and yes i had to pay resell BUT  it wasnt 5 grand like the yeezys or other shoes. But to me it was worth it and i love the color. the color just pops. What ive gathered from all the videos, and pictures NOTHING that ive seen comes close to capturing the color of the infrared23s in person. 

I dont normally do this but i almost crapped my pants when i seen payment come thru today. Sheez damn near want to send his money back and hold on to my extra pair a little longer.
sick.gif
  Things that make you go hmmmm.  my 9.5 is about to go up on the bay if I can't find my size soon.  lol

Back
Top Bottom