Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Dope fam!!! Good price. Wait till u see these joints in person. Dey smackin!
YES....Magnifique!!! Words can not describe!!!

When the 6's first came out...Many, Many moons ago...when I was a young Lad (lol..lol) My best friend had a pair of Lt. Grey and Maroon (one of the ORIGINAL colorways)...

I LOVED them...but never got them....AAAALWAAYS said, DAM...if those joints come in all (primarily) Red, they a gonna be SMOKERS!!! Now, low and behold, 23 yrs later

Dey Done Did it!!! And in my opinion....SPECTACULAR job!!!

Just go with people who have great feedbacks
Yea but you even have to watch out for that. There are sellers that deal fakes and when the buyer realizes they are fake the seller will say "I'll send you a full refund if you leave me good feedback". I've heard multiple times on the LC forums. And ppl who don't know they are fake get suckered

r the fakes even infrared tho or look close at all? if u have common sense?
THIS...is also TRUE....

There are a TON of inconsistencies in the Replica's....only prob is someone can post one pic...and send something else....LUCKILY I have (ebay) sellers I'm quite confident in, and have done

repeated business with ONLY after thoroughly researching them (none of which had these, may I add)....So I definitely needed to be able to inspect my First pair...NOW my second pair, if one of 

my sellers I deal with get em, OR a pair presents themselves for a DECENT price....I'll give em a try.

But wasn't gonna risk it with the First pair, something goes wrong, and my paper be tied up in dispute....Then a good pair pop up...That would have been FRUSTRATING on soooOOOO many

levels!!!   

Last edited:
Ones I've seen aren't.. They're a dark red w red lace locks.
Those I've seen have had pics of LEGITS....but then, whats in the pic, and whats sent...can differ....So its best to rock wit a seller that not only has GOOD/GREAT feedback...But one that you can

also find info on somewhere else on the net...STILL sometimes a gamble...just gotta do your Due Diligence, and weigh it with a few factors.

4-5 pairs for each size on the feebay is kinda far from flooded 
TRUTH....and it isn't really 4-5 per size when you click...remaining sizes aren't as plentiful...EBAY is still looking kinda safe (for the moment)...As I said, I haven't seen anyone post Replica pics, or

with a TRUCK LOAD of stock either...Just with the REPS arriving on the market, again...Its either gonna be 1.) DUE DILIGENCE 2.) REPUTABLE SELLER 3.) MEET UP...But I'd NEVER

completely count THABAY (ebay) out.....

TRUTH....and it isn't really 4-5 per size when you click...remaining sizes aren't as plentiful...EBAY is still looking kinda safe (for the moment)...As I said, I haven't seen anyone post Replica pics, or

with a TRUCK LOAD of stock either...Just with the REPS arriving on the market, again...Its either gonna be 1.) DUE DILIGENCE 2.) REPUTABLE SELLER 3.) MEET UP...But I'd NEVER

completely count THABAY (ebay) out.....
i noticed the fake ones dont have the red in the air bag, and they also have a red lace lock, not a clear one. also side by side its a different color red.

Last edited:

i noticed the fake ones dont have the red in the air bag, and they also have a red lace lock, not a clear one. also side by side its a different color red.
YUP!!!

1.) White Air Bag

2.) Red Lace Look

3.) Soft Ankle

4.) The TUMBLE (leather) is no where near the same....It's more smooth, than the deep cracks of the Authentic joints

5.) And OF COURSE the COLOR....Which if they FIX all of the others (1., 2., 3., 4.) the color is gonna be the hardest thing to FIX / DUPLICATE....Thats why it is (IMO) important to have a Legit pair to

compare against

When I met up for mine yesterday...It was in N.Y. traffic, in an area where STOP/STAND is prohibited....But a quick check of those things take all of less tan a minute....Now if I do have to order

next pair off ThaBay or from (unknown) Reseller...if they ain't right...IMMEDIATE DISPUTE!!!

Last edited:

YUP!!!

1.) White Air Bag

2.) Red Lace Look

3.) Soft Ankle

4.) And OF COURSE the COLOR....Which if they FIX all of the others (1., 2., 3.) the color is gonna be the hardest the to FIX / DUPLICATE....Thats why it is (IMO) important to have a Legit pair to

compare against

When I met up for mine yesterday...It was in N.Y. traffic, in an area where STOP/STAND is prohibited....But a quick check of those things take all of less tan a minute....Now if I do have to order

next pair off ThaBay or from (unknown) Reseller...if they ain't right...IMMEDIATE DISPUTE!!!
And Oh...PayPal is a MUST....and the added Protection of Ebay won't hurt non either

Yea you still have to be careful. Seen a guy with great feedback selling the Lebron and KD ASG & BHM. The fakes were noticeable and the guy was making a killing
YUP!!!

The FEEDBACK percentage isn't what you should look at....Because with a Large number of sales, the percentage can be misleading....

LOOK AT THE COMPLAINTS (NEG FEEDBACK)!!!

Read what being said in the negative Feedback...Use common sense....Some people have B.S. COMPLAINTS....but some, are valid....It just a matter of Deciphering that B.S., from what is

substantial. Really not that hard....Just don't be to EAGER!!!

Seems like everyone with an 8.5 or 9 either decided to keep these or flipped them day 1. Im not seeing these available anywhere unless you want to pay 500. 

I want these pretty bad. But im not going higher than 250/300, not a chance. 

Back
Top Bottom