Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Dopest shoe of 2014 so far.
roll.gif

Houston was flooded with these after AS weekend because a lot of kids drove to New Orleans to buy em, people couldn't even sell em for $300, got 2 on re-lease day for retail, bought another for $260 on CL, grabbing one more tomorrow for $275 from CL dude, all my sz 12, all personal and will be put on ice , they did great on the leather and POP like no shoe I've seen

I havent been on in a couple days and seeing how everything is goin with the prices and Nike causing extra uneccasary Hype and thirst with that BS release I have no regrets paying $230 on RD...I been wanting this pair since pics dropped and i wanted them over the whites it really is a clean lookin shoe....

View media item 834988

View media item 834989
If Nike had released a good amount of kicks on that Rescheduled release like we all thought they would seeing how NDC you would think has the most plentifull stock, the price for the shoes would stay at a fair price IMO in the $350 range due to more kicks being in circulation...

Now that thats over with and we all know and feel like Nike Didnt even release nothing that they probably were tryna cover their *** for possibly sending their stock to NOLA for ASW, It caused all this extra hype and made this shoe more sought after, people now wanting these more than before and people who didnt like before now wanting to cop its just really getting outta hands Now a days..

Houston was flooded with these after AS weekend because a lot of kids drove to New Orleans to buy em, people couldn't even sell em for $300, got 2 on re-lease day for retail, bought another for $260 on CL, grabbing one more tomorrow for $275 from CL dude, all my sz 12, all personal and will be put on ice , they did great on the leather and POP like no shoe I've seen

I have a sz 13 coming from Europe. My older brother was out in Amsterdam for business this week and found the last size at their HOH. Came out to about $230, but sadly it ain't my size. Need to swap for an 8. Anybody with any leads, please shoot a PM my way, thanks.

I havent been on in a couple days and seeing how everything is goin with the prices and Nike causing extra uneccasary Hype and thirst with that BS release I have no regrets paying $230 on RD...I been wanting this pair since pics dropped and i wanted them over the whites it really is a clean lookin shoe....

View media item 834988

View media item 834989
If Nike had released a good amount of kicks on that Rescheduled release like we all thought they would seeing how NDC you would think has the most plentifull stock, the price for the shoes would stay at a fair price IMO in the $350 range due to more kicks being in circulation...

Now that thats over with and we all know and feel like Nike Didnt even release nothing that they probably were tryna cover their *** for possibly sending their stock to NOLA for ASW, It caused all this extra hype and made this shoe more sought after, people now wanting these more than before and people who didnt like before now wanting to cop its just really getting outta hands Now a days..

230 is a great price! Have some dude on CL asking for 200 but too leery to deal with him thru PayPal. Don't want to get scammed.

I have a sz 13 coming from Europe. My older brother was out in Amsterdam for business this week and found the last size at their HOH. Came out to about $230, but sadly it ain't my size. Need to swap for an 8. Anybody with any leads, please shoot a PM my way, thanks.

Dope fam!!! Good price. Wait till u see these joints in person. Dey smackin!

After:

1.) B.S.'in with a $215.00 Presale (not getting the paper to my cousin), two weeks before launch

2.) Missing out on BOTH the initial launch, and the second launch

3.) Turning down a pair for 250 (3days ago), because I couldn't inspect them first (Reseller, states away...especially after REPS have hit the market).....

ONLY for the pair to end up being verified LEGIT (VIA PICS/VIDEO)....SMFH @ myself (should have moved on the $250.00 pair)

4.) FINALLY...."GOT EM"!!! $350.00 offset additional cost by brokering two deals (Jordan 3 Infared 23 and Kobe 9 Elite "Inspiration")

NOTE: Pics WITH and WITHOUT flash

NOW....THE HUNT GOES ON!!! #THADOUBLEUP

Last edited:
Got my pair in few days ago Did not like them in person sold them. got my UNDFTD AF1 low's and Jordan X Powder blue X with the money. :D

Got my pair in few days ago Did not like them in person sold them. got my UNDFTD AF1 low's and Jordan X Powder blue X with the money. :D

I guess everyone has their own preference. What didn't you like about them? What was your resell value?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom