Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Seems like everyone with an 8.5 or 9 either decided to keep these or flipped them day 1. Im not seeing these available anywhere unless you want to pay 500. 

I want these pretty bad. But im not going higher than 250/300, not a chance. 
That exactly how I felt...."BUT FOLDED"!!!

Always wanted to see these in Red...Thought if they ever made them, they would be in suede (which I wouldn't have wanted them to do)...Fortunately their choice was (my preffered) Leather.

So Yeah...I folded....AND DON'T REGRET ONE PENNY OF IT...Color, Craftmanship...All SUPERB!!!

P.S. Know a guy that had a Size 9....wanted $400 (know that beyond your limit)....Can check into it, if you'd like...would require (my) gas, cause he's a little ways from me...and of course shipping

to you....But the consulation is...THEY ARE LEGIT.

Anyone have a sz 8? I tried on both release dates and couldn't get a pair.
frown.gif
Try @Gothmog here on NT...He's also on this Thread...has a post on PG. 204....with sizes listed under his post

Seems like everyone with an 8.5 or 9 either decided to keep these or flipped them day 1. Im not seeing these available anywhere unless you want to pay 500. 

I want these pretty bad. But im not going higher than 250/300, not a chance. 
That exactly how I felt...."BUT FOLDED"!!!

Always wanted to see these in Red...Thought if they ever made them, they would be in suede (which I wouldn't have wanted them to do)...Fortunately their choice was (my preffered) Leather.

So Yeah...I folded....AND DON'T REGRET ONE PENNY OF IT...Color, Craftmanship...All SUPERB!!!

P.S. Know a guy that had a Size 9....wanted $400 (know that beyond your limit)....Can check into it, if you'd like...would require (my) gas, cause he's a little ways from me...and of course shipping

to you....But the consulation is...THEY ARE LEGIT.
Good lookin out. Ill probably wait it out till the summer and let a little bit of the RO hype die down. Because aside from NDC's complete botch of this release, the RO thing is the reason these are so high. 

Ive been saying all along that im ok with missing out on these even tho I want them. I still havent seen them in person which would be the deciding factor on how high I actually go. But ill wait it out till the Summer and see where they are sitting at. I wouldnt wear them till the summer anyways. So no rush. 

Good lookin out. Ill probably wait it out till the summer and let a little bit of the RO hype die down. Because aside from NDC's complete botch of this release, the RO thing is the reason these are so high. 

Ive been saying all along that im ok with missing out on these even tho I want them. I still havent seen them in person which would be the deciding factor on how high I actually go. But ill wait it out till the Summer and see where they are sitting at. I wouldnt wear them till the summer anyways. So no rush. 
No prob (on the look out)

But let me say...I don't really think other than thru NDC this shoe is gonna ever be much lower (in price) than $323-$400....Don't really think it RO Hype...The shoe is (IMO) an AMAZING shoe...

Set aside from the color being DOPE...the MATERIALS and CONSTRUCTION are superb....All in All, the QUALITY of the shoe is waaaay on point,

Now, the Guy that runs SHOEZEUM, which is basically a museum devoted to Nike shoes...says he is Just about certain, they (Nike) is sitting on aloooot of stock in this shoe, just waiting for a good time to restock, which he says he's just about certain they are gonna do.....And I kinda believe that.

Now...I think they are gonna do it (RE-RELEASE THESE) when they drop the BLACK joints.....Thats just what I'm thinking....Kinda makes sense.

No prob (on the look out)

But let me say...I don't really think other than thru NDC this shoe is gonna ever be much lower (in price) than $323-$400....Don't really think it RO Hype...The shoe is (IMO) an AMAZING shoe...

Set aside from the color being DOPE...the MATERIALS and CONSTRUCTION are superb....All in All, the QUALITY of the shoe is waaaay on point,

Now, the Guy that runs SHOEZEUM, which is basically a museum devoted to Nike shoes...says he is Just about certain, they (Nike) is sitting on aloooot of stock in this shoe, just waiting for a good time to restock, which he says he's just about certain they are gonna do.....And I kinda believe that.

Now...I think they are gonna do it (RE-RELEASE THESE) when they drop the BLACK joints.....Thats just what I'm thinking....Kinda makes sense.
P.S. The color is  CRAAAAZY in person!!!

With pairs drying out, average will be around 350 I think
YUP!!!

This shoe....Set aside from a NDC re-release....is gonna "ALWAYS" run $300-$400, with a few exceptions ($250-$275) here and there......The precedence has been set...Just my opinion

I hope they are as nice in person as everyone is saying they are. Some people might think its dumb, but this is the most excited I have ever been about a shoe that I bought. Hahaha.

Just grabbed a pair for 360. More than I wanted to spend but this shoe has been a must have since the day I saw them. Can't wait to get em.

their value is something like royals last year , you could get royals after the release for 300-350 but now u cant find a pair for less than 450 and still not sure if legit .

Back
Top Bottom