Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

in what world u guys live and believe ppl would sell em for 250$ on the internet ? it is no profit for them if they do that , and they dont live in a cave to know their value 

Yep, boggles my mind how people see them going for $400 + and are like this dude wants $250! Money sent , I bet he's scammed over 50 people this year alone, specially kids using mom & dads cc

I wouldn't have done it if I didn't see other reputable members buying from the same dude. Not that I blame them AT ALL, it's not their fault that we all got ripped off. But if I see a dude who has been around for a whole buy from someone, I'm going to assume it's all good. At least for the most part. And I always know better than to send money as a gift. So even though it's a headache, at least my money isn't gone forever.

Just ask around on NT or if a deal is to good to be true then it prob is, pp will refund you by the 14th ., then it will take 5-7 days to get back in ur bank account or debit card, I use a PP Matercard debit card, it's way better than my checking account or debit card, if I get paid via pp, I can ATM $400 a day from my pp $, and if you go to a store buy something then return it later, the $ is instant and you don't have to wait 3-5 days, just be smarter next time, I hate that CL scammer kid

And I would LOVE to be able to ask around on NT. I see people post ish all the time asking "who has this size" or something, but every time I post anything about the fact that I'm looking for a pair, a mod deletes my post and PMs me telling me I'm about to get kicked off. And I don't have 300 posts so I can't post in the classifieds. Honestly, looking on here is worthless unless someone specifically posts a link. At least for me. Other people do it and it gets overlooked. These dudes are out to get me. Hahaha

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
i hate SCAMMERS,,,,get a real job !!!
i thought paypal are in buyers favor 99% of incidents

I had these on release day and let them go to get a second pair of the white ones.  Big MISTAKE!  Little did I or much anyone else know how limited these were going to be.

Lol WTF everybody knew they were gonna be limited AF and it didnt help with the BS NDC pulled that made the hype for these sky rocket... I made it a priority to have this pair locked down because i knew how easy the whites were gonna be i wasnt able to to get them for retail but I payed $230 on RD and i feel like im winning considering they hype and how hard it is to get a pair and how much they going for

Thats what I'm saying, 250 is way below market value. A buddy of mine sold a pair to a store in Bk for 375, which means theyre getting ppl for 450 and better. 250 is a steal for these

They're 250-300 consistent in my area on FB groups & CL.

I payed $230 on RD i went with the seller to pick up their raffle at the mall went as far as to go in the store with them wait in line watch them pay and then did our transaction some people just need money quick and aint always looking to get over

I payed $230 on RD i went with the seller to pick up their raffle at the mall went as far as to go in the store with them wait in line watch them pay and then did our transaction some people just need money quick and aint always looking to get over
that's different. Nj has no tax and homeboy probably ain't have money to cop the kicks, just entered for the hell of it and was happy to win anything.

any experience from caliroots on customs fee as far as how much it is?  copped but not sure what to expect

No, you can't. You can't just open up PayPal accounts and accept money. Especially over and over again. And especially after you've already been flagged or put in a dispute. Credit card (if you pay with your mom or dad's or whatever) isn't like a debit card or a bank wire transfer. It's just credit that doesn't become solid until a good while. I think 30-60 days. So no, you can't just have a bunch of prepaid CC's and open up a bunch of PayPal accounts. More likely this guy is just getting his friends or girlfriend and their family members to do this crap. I don't know. I don't care.
I have no social or tax id attached to my verified paypal and I received over 40,000 from paypal last year.  I wasn't required to add a tax id because I didn't go over 200 transactions.  There are a lot of other little loopholes like that with paypal that scammers know how to take advantage and the guys scamming with paypal know how to get the money out.  In the large majority of cases its paypal getting scammed and not the consumer.

Okay. But You did have to have a valid bank account and they deposit like the .xx cents and you have to verify it right? You're right, PayPal eats a lot of scam costs but I'm not talking about tax loopholes and stuff. The same guy can't be pulling the same stunt over and over again and obviously PayPal has measures for that.

No I didn't, I was able to open a claim and I still have buyer protection and all. But he's doing it to a lot of people. I'm not really sure why, because anyone smart is just going to open a claim. Me and another NT'er already have that I know of. All bad. Money tied up until the 14th, at least. WHY IS FINDING A PAIR OF SHOES SO HARD THESE DAYS? Haha.
And this is why I don't buy from people on CL or eBay. I'm fine getting rapped at flight club lol

Okay. But You did have to have a valid bank account and they deposit like the .xx cents and you have to verify it right? You're right, PayPal eats a lot of scam costs but I'm not talking about tax loopholes and stuff. The same guy can't be pulling the same stunt over and over again and obviously PayPal has measures for that.
For all you know he could just be spending the paypal funds as soon as they come in without ever trying to withdraw, there are multitudes of ways for him to benefit from the funds and multiple accounts he has.  Just because you know one way doesn't mean there aren't others.

Back
Top Bottom