Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I'm not arguing about this but PayPal is notorious for being tough on sellers and maybe this guy is a scamming genius. But no, he can't be cashing out after every payment because they will put a hold on his funds the minute it gets funny or after there's one complaint. So as to how he's doing it, no, it isn't that simple and no, I'm not like pretending like there's no way he has an awesome scam system in place. PayPal isn't that easy to fool is all I'm saying.

For all you know he could just be spending the paypal funds as soon as they come in without ever trying to withdraw, there are multitudes of ways for him to benefit from the funds and multiple accounts he has.  Just because you know one way doesn't mean there aren't others.
yeeeEEEEUUUUP!!!

Bottom line.  Don't take chances for a pair of shoes.  Its not worth it.  CL in person only not states away through jerk-pal.  Ebay only through rep sellers.  Be smart!

also just got email caliroots has already shipped...that was less than an hour

Last edited:
this is nuts, i'm seeing throughout CL different numbers in each state with the same pics and price.....
mean.gif

CL? How did you pay?
Yeah it was on CL, but I payed with Paypal. So hopefully I'll be fine.

me personally, i only do MEET UPS via craigslist. i feel like ur only asking to get scammed sending a payment to a total stranger. on RD i was coming across all kinds of cl adds for these shoes for like $200-$230 and as soon as they would start talking that paypal nonsense i'd just hang up. too much of a hassle to go thru to have to file a claim, wait for them to decide what actually happened. then IF it goes in ur favor u gotta wait for them to send ur money. meanwhile, the price of the shoes have gon up.

i paid $300 for mine off cl on RD and i was fine with that. anytime i do a meet up, i'm always prepared for any false move someone might try to bring tho. don't get caught slipping in person OR via paypal with craigslist!

Last edited:
the craigslist 250 guy is screwed though. he has his real phone number, his paypal is probably tied to a bank that's going to get locked up, and then paypal will send their debt collectin' goons to destroy his credit. just stupid

He uses pre-paid cards, I troll'd him once, he always uses the term " are u paypal ready"
, he is a 19 yr old kid that lives in Atlanta

damn, this must be the same dude who tried to get me with breds, royals AND these. he must just post on CL in in hella different cities and wait for folks to take the bait. i had actually called and spoke to hime and he said he was in atl, i had nothing to worry about, he has no reason to scam, etc. i told dude look man i been doing this too long, prolly way longer than u and i know the game. no Fn way i'm sending u my money via paypal. i knew it was a scam immediately.

stupid low price, outta towner, multiple pairs... NAH!

You looking to cop for yourself? I would help help you out but Baltimore is 1hr from me. Wouldn't you be over $400 anyway after paypal fees, gas money and shipping?
im looking to cop eventually but this wasn't for myself. this was more for people nearby who wanted to. lol way out of my reach trip wise 
laugh.gif

anyone in Bmore want to give this a try?

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/clo/4355073083.html

In the bronx, worth a try and he'll trade for kobe 9 asg. 

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/clo/4359101393.html

Yeah i've hit dude up, he seemed legit and was down to meet. He had an 8.5 at the time (plus this 9.5) and I thought about copping (even though i'm really an 8 ) because i was really desperate... Still on the hunt... I can meet dude up for you if you really want, but obviously you gotta add for shipping etc... PM if you'd like, I work right outside Bmore...

damn, this must be the same dude who tried to get me with breds, royals AND these. he must just post on CL in in hella different cities and wait for folks to take the bait. i had actually called and spoke to hime and he said he was in atl, i had nothing to worry about, he has no reason to scam, etc. i told dude look man i been doing this too long, prolly way longer than u and i know the game. no Fn way i'm sending u my money via paypal. i knew it was a scam immediately.

stupid low price, outta towner, multiple pairs... NAH!

FAM!! same ATL bamma tried to get me for these... Son was pressed for either money gram or western Union though... I gave him the heisman... If you see an 8 in Bmore lmk bruh... I have a 13 that came in from Europe and I need to swap, or will just put em on the bay to get me right for my 8.... Get at me....

@B Fresco i haven't been seeing many of these to be honest. u know the game is bad when, in retrospect, i realize i was kinda lucky to "come up" on these at $300. :smh:

@B Fresco i haven't been seeing many of these to be honest. u know the game is bad when, in retrospect, i realize i was kinda lucky to "come up" on these at $300. :smh:

Yeah man they drying up... Def trying to avoid goin the ebay route... My mistake was not coppin in bmore, and tryin to sccop locally (near DC)... SMH...

Back
Top Bottom