Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I thought through paypal, you're protected when they don't send you the item or sent you something else. 
it's just a huge hassle. sneaker reselling is a dirty grind even before bots. buyers have to go through a huge hassle, have their money tied up for a long time, and PayPal is very absentminded about their customers. but sellers... sellers are basically at the mercy of buyers who are determined to commit fraud.

Blows my mind people fall for the $250 CL dude, really is, he's been doing since the bred 1's, if a deal is to good to be true , then usually that's a red flag, why would u send $ to somebody via PP for a CL buy, CL deals should be done in person, and no way people in a FB group are selling them for $250 unless there completely out of the loop

the craigslist 250 guy is screwed though. he has his real phone number, his paypal is probably tied to a bank that's going to get locked up, and then paypal will send their debt collectin' goons to destroy his credit. just stupid

the craigslist 250 guy is screwed though. he has his real phone number, his paypal is probably tied to a bank that's going to get locked up, and then paypal will send their debt collectin' goons to destroy his credit. just stupid

He uses pre-paid cards, I troll'd him once, he always uses the term " are u paypal ready"
, he is a 19 yr old kid that lives in Atlanta

Sz 9's go for $450 +
9.5 $400-$450
10 $400-$450
10.5 $350-400
11 $425-$500
12 $425-500
13 $475-$525

Is the market right now via eBay
CL u can't find deals for $275-$325 but are drying up fast

He uses pre-paid cards, I troll'd him once, he always uses the term " are u paypal ready"
, he is a 19 yr old kid that lives in Atlanta
but you need to link any paypal account to a bank w/ your social security # and all that. paypal isn't as dumb as they seem

He probably prey on people who don't dispute or don't have the knowledge.

Last edited:
By the time u get your $ back prices will have shot up $100 easy
I sure hope not. Called Paypal and they promised it would be taken care of by the 14th. I'd cop a pair before then if I knew it was legit, I just don't want to take a chance and be fighting two scams at once. Haha. I obviously don't know the resell game

Yep, boggles my mind how people see them going for $400 + and are like this dude wants $250! Money sent , I bet he's scammed over 50 people this year alone, specially kids using mom & dads cc

i mean...if you're capable of purchasing using paypal, you're probably capable of opening a dispute through paypal...

anyway that guy is going nowhere. it almost makes me seem like i'm pro-paypal but at least they cover their bases.

but you need to link any paypal account to a bank w/ your social security # and all that. paypal isn't as dumb as they seem
A few years back (maybe 3-4) when I got my PayPal...The only reason you would have to go thru adding any extensive personal info, was to have a VERIFIED PayPal....some, if not most LEGIT

Ebay/PayPal seller require VERIFIED PayPal, so that they know they are shipping to the actual OWNER of the card..."BUT", unless PayPal changed the criteria, he may have an account thats not

so easily traced back to him (EX: PREPAID CARD)...Hope that isn't the case....HOPEFULLY, PayPal, in its INFINITE WISDOM (SMFH) got smart to things, in order to protect the people using their

system to purchase from people they are not readily familiar with....But HEY, Big companies do, WHAT BIG COMPANIES DO (Protect THEIR OWN ***** from extensive losses).

If it where any different...we wouldn't be discussing this....Because NIKE, one of the Biggest, most PROFITABLE company around, would do something to assure their CORE CUSTOMER(S)

could easily buy shoes directly from them....No hate or shade to the RESELLERS, Hey they just found a HELL OF A HUSTLE (Real Talk).

ALL THE LUCK to you guys that this idiot (BASICALLY) STOLE FROM...."HOPE ALL WORKS OUT"!!!

Just ask around on NT or if a deal is to good to be true then it prob is, pp will refund you by the 14th ., then it will take 5-7 days to get back in ur bank account or debit card, I use a PP Matercard debit card, it's way better than my checking account or debit card, if I get paid via pp, I can ATM $400 a day from my pp $, and if you go to a store buy something then return it later, the $ is instant and you don't have to wait 3-5 days, just be smarter next time, I hate that CL scammer kid

I'm prettying sure you can sign up for pp and be unverfied and NOT have a confirmed address to accept $ via pre -paid card, that's what I think he's doing

He's NOT a re-seller because he has NEVER shipped any shoes, just a dumb kid who scams people who don't know any better, they are the same kids paying $400 + on fake royals & breds

I'm prettying sure you can sign up for pp and be unverfied and NOT have a confirmed address to accept $ via pre -paid card, that's what I think he's doing
YUP....AT ONE TIME, I am positive you could....the only reason I went thru the steps of getting VERIFIED, was because my fist purchase (thru PP) was a Mac....and the guy only excepted

VERIFIED accounts (TO PROTECT HIMSELF)....So that he did'nt end up losing the computer, and the money, from a fraudulent charge, on a stolen card.

Tha'ts another GOOD SIGN that a seller is LEGIT....If they require VERIFIED PP to purchase from them...Show they have some sense of legitimacy.

No, you can't. You can't just open up PayPal accounts and accept money. Especially over and over again. And especially after you've already been flagged or put in a dispute. Credit card (if you pay with your mom or dad's or whatever) isn't like a debit card or a bank wire transfer. It's just credit that doesn't become solid until a good while. I think 30-60 days. So no, you can't just have a bunch of prepaid CC's and open up a bunch of PayPal accounts. More likely this guy is just getting his friends or girlfriend and their family members to do this crap. I don't know. I don't care.

No, you can't. You can't just open up PayPal accounts and accept money. Especially over and over again. And especially after you've already been flagged or put in a dispute. Credit card (if you pay with your mom or dad's or whatever) isn't like a debit card or a bank wire transfer. It's just credit that doesn't become solid until a good while. I think 30-60 days. So no, you can't just have a bunch of prepaid CC's and open up a bunch of PayPal accounts. More likely this guy is just getting his friends or girlfriend and their family members to do this crap. I don't know. I don't care.
I was just going to remove my Bank Account from my PP the other day...They said YES, You will just NO LONGER be verified...Was gonna just have it attached to my CC (which any one can then

do, with ANY type of card PrePaid and/or Bank)....And as I said, when I first opened my PP, I know for a fact, it could be done (Don't know what has, if anything...changed)...The only reason I

didn't, is I then wouldn't be able to buy from Reputable seller (Ebay/Amazon/etc..etc)....Not saying AT THIS VERY MOMENT your wrong...But at one time, they were VERY LAXED (policy wise).

The good/bad thing is....my 1st PP purchase was 2 Grand, and they LOCKED the account IMMEDIATELY....So I had to spend the weekend going back and forth with the seller...Luckily he

understood, and seen that I was serious about the purchase....So PP does, and at that time did have safe guards for Fraud....BUT, you could indeed open an account (at that time) with just about

any card.

I just hope...And believe it all works out for the guys...The B.S. is having you paper tied up...and knowing your still gonna have to pay for shoes if you find them.

Back
Top Bottom