Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Just checked out DF and notice there some sizes left 15hrs later.... Are they tend to over sell and cancel? I just put in an order for size 10.5

Not sure but it feels like it's been a low key thing plus it's international. Don't think the social media went ham with spreading this info and the server wasn't hammered which is usually the cause of overselling.

Not sure but it feels like it's been a low key thing plus it's international. Don't think the social media went ham with spreading this info and the server wasn't hammered which is usually the cause of overselling.

Crossing my fingers... Debating if I should put another order for a size 11 for my boy. I know he's still on the hunt for a pair.

Just texted him the site...

Last edited:
They will take out tax and vat once you checkout... But will add shipping.

Thats the price without Vat or shipping. $272 plus possible customs charges takes me into resell price. Ive passed on a couple for $330 to $350. I got 1 pair for $313 but would like to double up.

Last edited:

Thats the price without Vat or shipping. $272 plus possible customs charges takes me into resell price. Ive passed on a couple for $330 to $350. I got 1 pair for $313 but would like to double up.

It's $251 before customs or brokerage fees not $272

Last edited:

I Have a feeling some pairs will be canceled ordered my pair yesterday and so did 2 of my boys

I Have a feeling some pairs will be canceled ordered my pair yesterday and so did 2 of my boys

That's what I'm assuming... 15 hrs later and still have sizes left. I know DF is not that low key. Unless they have tons of pairs.

That's what I'm assuming... 15 hrs later and still have sizes left. I know DF is not that low key. Unless they have tons of pairs.

I know some places overseas had pairs left in big sizez which they have left and they did get a restock so were gonna have to see hope eveyone gets their pairs

There's a good chance you won't get hit with customs just because you in NJ. Not a certainty but I've heard a few NJ NY NTers say they've ordered from overseas and never get hit with customs

There's a good chance you won't get hit with customs just because you in NJ. Not a certainty but I've heard a few NJ NY NTers say they've ordered from overseas and never get hit with customs
Yea got my taxis for 225 but I got hit when I ordered my bugs 8s and fire 5s

Total came out to $245 for my pair. Great price compared to resell prices.  Just scared ill get hit with customs. Heard some people in NJ dont pay custom fees. Anybody in Rhode Island experience the same?

when you click the american flag it comes out to $272.56 plus possible customs fees.
anything over $200 off this site is where people were getting hit with customs fees.
Im referring to the Low 11 white black true red tuxedo and Taxi 12 thread.

when you click the american flag it comes out to $272.56 plus possible customs fees.
anything over $200 off this site is where people were getting hit with customs fees.

dude, i ordered the shoes. i know what I'm talking about. no one is arguing with you that we may see customs/brokerage fees but your total is wrong.

View media item 1013475

Last edited:

dude, i ordered the shoes. i know what I'm talking about. no one is arguing with you that we may see customs/brokerage fees but your total is wrong.

/quote]Don't care about possible import fee bigj? Thought you said after the taxis you wouldn't order from them again cuz you got hit wit one

Last edited by a moderator:
@PmpDaddyRobFord - just read through the last few pages. its been addressed already. and i never ordered taxis from there.
do you expect people who ordered to get hit with custom fees for these? Wanted to know before I cop.  Read a couple pages back and it sounds like if you get lucky you dont get one

[@=/u/128604/PmpDaddyRobFord]@PmpDaddyRobFord[/@] - just read through the last few pages. its been addressed already. and i never ordered taxis from there.
do you expect people who ordered to get hit with custom fees for these? Wanted to know before I cop.  Read a couple pages back and it sounds like if you get lucky you dont get one

YES man. when the link was posted, we (who ordered at the time) agreed that it was still cheaper to deal with the fees than it was to deal with paying a reseller. it also gave us peace of mind to know the shoes are real.

Really gotta read so that we don't have to keep going over the same stuff over and over and over.

YES man. when the link was posted, we (who ordered at the time) agreed that it was still cheaper to deal with the fees than it was to deal with paying a reseller. it also gave us peace of mind to know the shoes are real.

Really gotta read so that we don't have to keep going over the same stuff over and over and over.
my bad but peace of mind is definately worth it

When you click the US flag, that's just the current conversion to usd; including tax, excluding shipping. The tax is €36.07, that amount is deducted at checkout for US customers.

Last edited:
I'm here like "can't we stop bumping up this thread" so a size 9 could be available next Friday. Lol! Congrats to those that copped though!

Back
Top Bottom