Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Got a 12...figures the day I don't check they out put them up

Hopes for no cancelled order.

THIS
anybody else buy sz 12? i know i did & a friend did also but they are still up & addable...has me a lil uneasy on it

All we can do is proceed as if they will be fulfilled. It's not like them holding our money will make us miss out on anther site :lol:

Sucks it's the end of the week since we have to wait until next week for updates.

yeah good luck to us. I haven't ever heard of dope factory canceling orders before.

Seriously?

I'm not the type to "hoard info". That's incredibly childish. You, myself, and anyone who knows about DF didn't come across it organically. We were all told at some point about it.

Good luck EVERYBODY. I thought web forums were here to share info?

/end rant.
Nicely put.  

Last January df had what seemed like hundreds of pairs of xi lows...I dont think we will be canceled.

Sharing is caring. :D
btw, I ordered the xi lows from df and didn't get hit with any extra fees. But it was under $200, so good luck to those that ordered.

Got a 12...figures the day I don't check they out put them up
The thing I've noticed w/ DF is that they usually restock/put shoes up when they tweet something out (even if it's unrelated to what's being put up).

Saw that they tweeted this afternoon about something completely unrelated to the Infrared VIs, and popped on their and searched "Jordan", and there they were.

If you're not following them on Twitter...I suggest doing so.  If they tweet something out, go check the site.  Beats having to stalk their page.

The thing I've noticed w/ DF is that they usually restock/put shoes up when they tweet something out (even if it's unrelated to what's being put up).

Saw that they tweeted this afternoon about something completely unrelated to the Infrared VIs, and popped on their and searched "Jordan", and there they were.

If you're not following them on Twitter...I suggest doing so.  If they tweet something out, go check the site.  Beats having to stalk their page.
Interesting observation.

Seriously?

I'm not the type to "hoard info". That's incredibly childish. You, myself, and anyone who knows about DF didn't come across it organically. We were all told at some point about it.

Good luck EVERYBODY. I thought web forums were here to share info?

/end rant.
Thank bruh, successfully checked out. Good luck to everyone else lookin to cop.

Good lookin out!

Damn, no 8.5.  I stay losing on these "restocks"
indifferent.gif

I got it guys figured it out. I was just pan icking in a hurry cause I thought this was gonna be like US restock or releases. Gonz Quick Like.

I got A sz 10.5 checked out! 2nd pair!...

How long ago did these release on this site? This is A legit site? A little late for me asking after awready purchasing, and checking out haaa.

Back
Top Bottom