Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Going to my Champs tomorrow morning to get my Tickets.  My Footlocker said 1st come 1st server on release day.

Good Lawd 
pimp.gif

I just hope these ain't nowhere as limited as Fear 5s

There goes the pink factor.
I totally crossed these off when the earlier pics and videos leaked. With the new retailer pics, I'm back on the fence and it'll be a game time decision, if I'm lucky to cop on rd. Damn you professional photogs and their multibillion dollar clients! :frown:

I would assume these are gonna be Toro 4 numbers or a little less. With what happened earlier today on NDC nothing is safe though.

I am a huge fan of the clear lace lock! I think it's dope! Those pictures up there just sealed the deal

What exactly is TLO? Someone explain?
Twitter Link Only

They Will Tweet the Link usually 8 am Est.   You click the twitter Link and it brings you to add to cart page..   Click shoe size, submit and hopefully get in Line for a chance to purchase the sneaker....

Last edited:
Twitter Link Only

They Will Tweet the Link usually 8 am Est.   You click the twitter Link and it brings you to add to cart page..   Click shoe size and hopefully get in Line for a chance to purchase the sneaker....
So this i guess thismeans i have to make a twitter? -_-

I want these but I just dropped a good chunk of change on a DS pair of space jams today. Ima use those pics above and try to convince the lady to cop me these as a vday gift. Might as well.

Back
Top Bottom