Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I want these but I just dropped a good chunk of change on a DS pair of space jams today. Ima use those pics above and try to convince the lady to cop me these as a vday gift. Might as well.
thats what im doing 
laugh.gif

Were these not hyped? I got to my local mall at around 7:05 and only 7 people in front of me in line to get a ticket and some of em might be here to get something from the All Star pack

Were these not hyped? I got to my local mall at around 7:05 and only 7 people in front of me in line to get a ticket and some of em might be here to get something from the All Star pack
That's a good thing. Means there is still a chance to get these with ease.

I'm in New Orleans btw , I thought more people would be in line cause of the hype from all star week, I remember the Galaxy pack was crazy in Louisiana, dudes were jumping out trees n **** when they were about to hand tickets out but there are literally more females in line than men here

Oh yea I'm still not saying that it may be an easy cop down here in New Orleans since there will be so many tourist (many from MS to TX like usual) to cop

What other nikes come out next sat? If there are a few it will help us out since there will be a variety of shoes people will be going for.

The best natural color of these are the pics i posted a couple pages back.

Remember all these "retailer" photos have been edited/filtered to some degree.

The pics i took, i snapped and posted them. No edits, no filters.

What other nikes come out next sat? If there are a few it will help us out since there will be a variety of shoes people will be going for.
The white infrareds, as well as restocks of the gamma 11 and 12s on sites like foot action and the 3 bay (FTL Eastbay and FT)....it's a lot of old heat restocking, along with the ASG pack that'll distract people from these. I won't lie I almost would've taken the kobes or KD ASG over these.

The best natural color of these are the pics i posted a couple pages back.

Remember all these "retailer" photos have been edited/filtered to some degree.

The pics i took, i snapped and posted them. No edits, no filters.
That's what i'm afraid of, if I am able to cop online, I might end up with kicks I don't like. Although i'm sure they'll be enough folks to want to take them off my hands if I can get them.

Sorry, this may have been answered but what spots are for sure getting these online aside from Nike?

So from what everyone is saying these are limited?
frown.gif

Sorry, this may have been answered but what spots are for sure getting these online aside from Nike?

So from what everyone is saying these are limited?
frown.gif
Yes it was answered on the last page. This thread been getting a lot of mixed info. GR vs QS. All sites getting them vs TLO. Nike said they will be TLO So yes limited.

So from what everyone is saying these are limited? :frown:

Yes it was answered on the last page. This thread been getting a lot of mixed info. GR vs QS. All sites getting them vs TLO. Nike said they will be TLO So yes limited.
Can't use TLO as a measure of availability. Tiffany Dunks wear not TLO as well as other limited shoes that dropped on NDC. We have also seen GR releases like the 11s that were TLO so can't use that as a measure.

Can't use TLO as a measure of availability. Tiffany Dunks wear not TLO as well as other limited shoes that dropped on NDC. We have also seen GR releases like the 11s that were TLO so can't use that as a measure.
Well we don't even know the numbers for these. Tiffs were not that limited. Yes not that many pairs made and just high in demand and gamma 11s weren't TLO so?...
And it being TLO isn't even my main point. They won't drop 2 GR 6s in one day. They'd make bank like always but they just wont

Last edited:
I have a question, weren't the red Yeezy's supposed to be thousands of dollars? They just dropped for $245 on NDC.

I have a question, weren't the red Yeezy's supposed to be thousands of dollars? They just dropped for $245 on NDC.
They retail at that price. Hypebeasts and resellers sell them for thousands. I tried for them as soon as I got the tweet and struck out. Ppl thirsty for em

They retail at that price. Hypebeasts and resellers sell them for thousands. I tried for them as soon as I got the tweet and struck out. Ppl thirsty for em

no resell will be thousands of dollars

Oh okay, thanks for the clarification guy's. Since I've never been into them nor tried for them, I randomly got a tweet (push notifications are on for the major shoe retailer's) and I knew people were talking about thousands so I was amazed when I saw them for $245.

I'm glad they dropped, people gone unloading heat left and right to get them. Bred 1s and royals will be up shortly. Plus this gets the heat off the infrared 6s most people will be trying for those yeezys

I went to the Villa on 87th n Dan Ryan here in Chicago right before 12 when they were supposed to be doing tickets for these, get there and they hit me with the old okey doke, we did the raffle earlier. Doubt they even had one for customers. He admitted they are a quick strike though and a lot of the spots I been checking here aint getting the infareds, only the white infareds so it seems like Saturday is finna be hell online.

Back
Top Bottom