Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I went to the Villa on 87th n Dan Ryan here in Chicago right before 12 when they were supposed to be doing tickets for these, get there and they hit me with the old okey doke, we did the raffle earlier. Doubt they even had one for customers. He admitted they are a quick strike though and a lot of the spots I been checking here aint getting the infareds, only the white infareds so it seems like Saturday is finna be hell online.
Villa always seemed shady to me

These are crazy limited. Villa as a whole only received 100 pairs. You do the math 
mean.gif

Welp, got my order confirmation for yeezys. I could careless about these infra 6's now[emoji]128514[/emoji].

Are all footlockers giving out tickets today or Wednesday and Thursday. They are not on the launch locator yet so I don't know what my stores are doing.
I have no idea but it would be best to call your local footlocker like right now to be sure. We just got special privileges for All-Star weekend, they didn't even really hand out many tickets while I was there btw. 

These are in the ball park of the Bred 1s....prolly a lot less since ISS and city sole haven't posted any predorders for these
Probably so with these being more limited. All Villa's received a size run of Bred 1's conversely, 3 Villa's received 5 pair a piece of these in Chicago.

Probably so with these being more limited. All Villa's received a size run of Bred 1's conversely, 3 Villa's received 5 pair a piece of these in Chicago.
Crossing my fingers I get a pair then. Hopefully with all the chaos from the yeezys people won't be so focused on the jays

Crossing my fingers I get a pair then. Hopefully with all the chaos from the yeezys people won't be so focused on the jays

Alternatively it could go the other way and have people pissed at missing the Yeezys going for another mainly red shoe as compensation.

Hope not, but who knows.

I think these will be more limited but after the yeezy fiasco nike could make the og 6s limited and these GR but I don't think so just sayin

I think these will be more limited but after the yeezy fiasco nike could make the og 6s limited and these GR but I don't think so just sayin
Naw those white boys is SUPER GR....my connect said they got 150 in men's alone and they are a small store in the burbs

3 local shops around here are getting both of them . Potentially easy cop. I let these boys around here go to the FL, FNL, FA, etc. While I hit the mom and pops spot :rofl:

Last edited:
All of the  FL's, Champs, and Local spots are getting them around way.  Took my two little cousins and their friends to two malls so they could get a few tickets (FCFS), while I focused on the All Star pack and White infrareds.  Doesn't appear to be limited, but then again, we're in the burbs so I can't speak for those in or around the city's.

THESE ARE LISTED AS A "QUICKSTRIKE" ON MY GUARANTEED TICKET I GOT FROM FOOTLOCKER... HOPE THIS HELPS. HOLLA...

CED B.

Welp, got my order confirmation for yeezys. I could careless about these infra 6's now[emoji]128514[/emoji].
Same exact thought I just had when i came in this thread. One red shoe for me was daring enough, but two would be od. I'd probably rarely rock them anyway. And to think just yesterday, I was thinking about copping these because the recent retail pics looks like a darker red.

Last edited:
does anyone have trouble with the nike website on android? adding size doesnt work on my phone. anyone else having this problem??

Back
Top Bottom